The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

That sounds like the worst wedding proposal I'd heard of since one of my coworkers shoved the ring box across the table to his girlfriend at burger king saying "Deyago butthead."
My sister just got engaged. Her boyfriend pulled out the little box, shook it, and said, "I'm not sure how to do this..."

Well, at least use the fucking words?

That sounds like the worst wedding proposal I'd heard of since one of my coworkers shoved the ring box across the table to his girlfriend at burger king saying "Deyago butthead."
I had a similar one by a boyfriend before I met Aussie. Except it was in our apartment and he said "there's your ring" when he shoved it across the coffee table at me.

New Necron codex and it's gooooooooood, mostly. THEY'RE DRAGGING ME BACK JERRY!

Why do I like playing as villains so much? I'm a renegade/evil/whatever baddy I can be in video games, in D&D and definitely 40K.

I got promoted at work two weeks ago and completely forgot to tell anyone, I am also being fast tracked for another by the sounds of it. so that has been cool, I also have been making use of the extra money by buying a bit of anime every week which has made my pile monstrously large.

I got selected to help out with a project at work, so that means...I will be going to California for 4 and a half months!
That's 18 weeks where someone else will pay for all my transportation, lodging, and food, plus I get to skip the remainder of MI Winter. Only one catch...I have to be ready to leave by this Sunday. :aaah:

Oh, and that meant I had to buy a new laptop to replace my old faithful TiBook, too.

--Patrick

Cajungal

Staff member
Wow.... for a second there I thought you were replying to Hcglns....
...You don't remember your first poop?

Just me?

...anybody?[DOUBLEPOST=1423156279,1423156262][/DOUBLEPOST]Also that would make Nick's prom night super messy and sad. Should've gone for Italian food instead of Indian food before the dance.