The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

Just got back from the last school sanctioned Nation2Nation party of the semester and I am DRUNK! My final tomorrow? Fuck that shiz.

Returned from the Fusion festival. Sex,Drugs and Alcohol in unhelthy amounts.People dressed as pirates going from Tent to Tent selling Hash Brownies, Gypsies selling everything from Weed to Ecstacy. Im still on a high.

@Gusto

Happy Bday (if it was yours)

B

BErt

I saw the Captain America movie and enjoyed it quite a bit. I am also inebriated. These two thoughts may or may not be unrelated. That is all.

Man, I should have posted here 2 weeks ago, just after getting that bit of bad news. I was gloriously shit-faced. I even threw up a little in bed that night. The first time I did not function as Designated Driver in years.

Really drunk. Grammar/spelling still oddly holding up. God bless backspace. English Major: HA!

Had closure with ex. Tears. Six months, she'll be engaged. Seriously. With new guy and damn happy for her. Even met him just now. Probably made ass of self. She was stumbling. He noticed. Good guy. Seriously: six months.

Thought for sure I'd sleep with ex co-worker. Turns out, she'll be with fellow co-worker who was at party.

Yeah, really stupidly drunk right now. Seriously, first time ever that I threw up via alcohol. Five minutes ago. Laptop + beer = not good. Amazed that grammar/spelling holding up. Sign of good writing, yes? :D

Amazing friends. Parting Party. Leaving for Maine on Tuesay...maybe Wednedsay.

Huh. Grammar still holding up. Gonna pass out soon. Hope I don't throw up again. Gonna have water.

Cajungal

Staff member
Wine was not so good, so I had some of the skinny girl margarita I decided to try. It's actually pretty tasty. My legs feel warm.

You know you've been watching too many TV shows/movies/etc. depicting the pot smoking lifestyle when, upon listening to a Hendrix/Stones/Doors-centric Pandora station the first thought to enter your mind is "man... I bet this song would be awesome stoned" and you're not (and have never been) a smoker (of weed, I smoke cigarettes all the damn time. Stupid nicotine).

I need to get some things off my chest.

A good villain belives that he his doing something good. Evil for the sake of evil doesn't really exist. The bad guy in Pan's labarynth was just stupiud because he went on a fucking rant about how torture is art or some bullshit when really he was just a nazi because nazis are evil and that's more fun than being good or some shit. Darth Vader is kind of a bad villian in this sense too but is bad ass enough to pull it off.

A good hero should win because he was smarter, more skilled, or some combination of the two. Being in the right place at the right time or being the chosen one is stupid. Defeating the bug like aliens because he watched a documentery about bugs in the first act that said they don't like X is stupid. Put some effort into how and why your hero is winning, or even just let him lose.

The villain should never ever again be the person who hired the hero to do the quest. it's not a big twist that the murderer hired the detective. It's a murderer who was so stupid as to hire a detective to investigate the murder he did that he probably would have been caught by someone else at some other point.

stop saying no homo. If you didn't mean to do something homosexually you wouldn't have done it. just accept that we're all just a little bit gay and move on. Doesn't mean you have to start sucking dick.

fuck., i don't want to go to work tomorrow.