The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

North_Ranger

Staff member
Does being on a morphine-based painkiller mean I've tried drugs?

Last night I was on fucking cloud nine. No pain, I could sleep for the first time in a week. If only the fucking tumor didn't make me fucking piss every hour or so, I might even get a good night's sleep. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Dude, he's not saying you wet yourself, he's joking that you can use adult diapers in order to sleep through the night worry free. Relax.

You have to understand... to a Finn, the very concept of pants, in and of themselves is anathema... pants designed for a very specific purpose are a heresy, to be cleansed with fire. And Vihta.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Vittu saatana perkele jumalauta perussuomalainen kyrpä paska helvetin kuusitoista... Still in pain. I'm baked like a cake at night, but now I start to wake up in pain when the drugs wear out in the morning.

Went to a bitching CD release Party.They had a ton of Guests and one of my favorite Bands was a suprise guest.It was super.
Went on stage and won a speed drinking contest.Won a CD AND got wasted for free.

Yer FACE is drunk.

That's what I'd say to someone who said I was drunk right now.

Snake bites are expensive bullshit.

Now MY face is drunk.

I spent 60 dollars at the bar buying drinks for ke and my friend who mooches and gGot the snake bites last time.

Home boy need to start blowing dudes. Amirite? Lol auto corrected to amirite. I need to Internet less.

Grumble flgrumble grumble.

M

makare

For the first time in my life I am extremely drunk! I ripped my favorite pants :( but overall happy birthday to me!

Nicely toasted and maybe I even started to make a comic that will last more than a week...only time will tell.