[Other] The not so funny pic thread (some NSFL or gore)

fade

Staff member
My brother likes to say (jokingly) if god didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

If animals didn't want to be cooked, they wouldn't be so delicious. So a chef is just giving the animals what they want.
I'm not arguing against being a chef, I just think the thing is dumb in that "good with animals = eat them", as opposed to, say, someone who actually works with animals. You don't have to be good with animals to be a chef; just their remains.

I saw it more that Tumblr wants us to be nice to plants. Plants are awesome. However, you can eat all the animals you want. Filthy, stinking animals.

--Patrick

I saw it more that Tumblr wants us to be nice to plants. Plants are awesome. However, you can eat all the animals you want. Filthy, stinking animals.

--Patrick
That sounds like the kind of thing that would rise up on Tumblr. Bunch of people saying they're being oppressed by vegans, vegans getting pissed with them, it escalates ... you can imagine the rest.

That sounds like the kind of thing that would rise up on Tumblr. Bunch of people saying they're being oppressed by vegans, vegans getting pissed with them, it escalates ... you can imagine the rest.
You know the plant-kin nutters would be the one leading this charge against vegans.

I'm not arguing against being a chef, I just think the thing is dumb in that "good with animals = eat them", as opposed to, say, someone who actually works with animals. You don't have to be good with animals to be a chef; just their remains.
Good with corpses = Be a chef?

GasBandit

Staff member
Are you ready for some NOPE? Do not click this spoiler link unless you're ready for some serious-ass NOPE.

Click the picture again to zoom in

Last edited:
It's a weta. Also that's apparently not blood.
Yeah, dude's hand is fucking swollen like crazy and he's bleeding gravy. There's some fucked up shit going on there.

Quick search reveals it's a she, and she just doesn't give a fuck that it's biting the fuck out of her.

Yeah, dude's hand is fucking swollen like crazy and he's bleeding gravy. There's some fucked up shit going on there.

Quick search reveals it's a she, and she just doesn't give a fuck that it's biting the fuck out of her.

I suppose that could be venom, or some other kind of secretion from the insect, instead of blood.

I suppose that could be venom, or some other kind of secretion from the insect, instead of blood.
Ah yes, I watched it in fullscreen mode and clos up there's no cut in the skin.
Nevertheless that's not something I need to meet, I had a moth perhaps half that size in my room this week and it freaked me out!