[Other] The not so funny pic thread (some NSFL or gore)

GasBandit

Staff member
Gawker media, ladies and gents.

"Feel sorry for the poor overworked housekeepers who try to access your electronic devices and rifles through your luggage. Because you're a man and that means you're gross."

"Feel sorry for the poor overworked housekeepers who try to access your electronic devices and rifles through your luggage. Because you're a man and that means you're gross."
You're goddamned right. Because some of you are absolutely useless fucks when you don't have to clean up after yourselves.

fade

Staff member
Probably literally. I always assume my hotel rooms aren't really private during cleaning. People are going to see your special, unique snowflake stuff.

GasBandit

Staff member
Alright, lemme see if I'm reading this right...

Most singles are in Dixie.

When people get married, they move to the great plains, further toward the rockies end.

If they separate they go back to Dixie.

If they get divorced, half of them go halfway back to Dixie but say "fuck it, this is good enough" somewhere around Tennessee. The other half randomly disperse toward the pacific.

If their spouse dies, they slowly drift in random directions, until equilibrium is more or less achieved.

fade

Staff member
I read it as the Bible Belt still doesn't believe in birth control and sex Ed. Early marriage for pregnancy, separation and divorce.

GasBandit

Staff member
Right up there with the canadian woman who went on a hawaiian vacation while 8 months pregnant... I'm always astonished by how many people think flying with tiny babies is a good idea.

Sorry, your crotchspawn means you don't get to do stuff until it is old enough to be controlled with voice commands, and even then your options will be limited.

fade

Staff member
Anyone with kids can tell you that no one is more miserable than the parents. People without kids -- even people with kids who are no longer babies -- seem to think the parents of babies get off on their crying or something. You have to hear it. They have to deal with trying to solve the problem, the (believe me) oh-so-keen awareness that everyone on the plane hates you right now, and with having the ear-piercing wail happening right in their ear.

GasBandit

Staff member
Anyone with kids can tell you that no one is more miserable than the parents. People without kids -- even people with kids who are no longer babies -- seem to think the parents of babies get off on their crying or something. You have to hear it. They have to deal with trying to solve the problem, the (believe me) oh-so-keen awareness that everyone on the plane hates you right now, and with having the ear-piercing wail happening right in their ear.
There needs to be, like, a pamphlet handed out by hospitals when you have a baby, letting parents know they can't fly or eat out for (at least) 5 years. They could title it "Congratulations! Your life is over."

In other news, one of the reasons I am glad I don't live in Houston -