[Other] The not so funny pic thread (some NSFL or gore)

- "Wow, you have hardwood floors through your whole house. Wasn't that expensive?"
- "It helps us keep track of where grandma is."

--Patrick

Don't click this one either. And definitely don't turn on the sound.

He's also damn wrong.
I've tasted several types of dog food in my life, there are huge differences. Which type is more appropriate or appetizing to what kind of dog is another matter, but there are most definitely serious differences.
Post automatically merged:

And if you're going to give your dog steak or chicken, it's far healthier (and preferred by most dogs) to cook the meat, rather than grill or bake it.

GasBandit

Staff member
He's also damn wrong.
I've tasted several types of dog food in my life, there are huge differences. Which type is more appropriate or appetizing to what kind of dog is another matter, but there are most definitely serious differences.
Post automatically merged:

And if you're going to give your dog steak or chicken, it's far healthier (and preferred by most dogs) to cook the meat, rather than grill or bake it.
The consensus on Imgur is that both brands he chose to test were awful.

Dave

Staff member
I can see it. I even tried to do the Magic Eye thing with it but my bleary morning eyes couldn't focus.

I can see those words in bhamv's pic, but I don't see them in any "magic eye" sense. Nor do I see anything in jw's pic. I can unfocus at will, but I usually don't see magic eye pictures ,either.

Oof. I am having flashbacks. We had a nice sunny day back in the Philippines. My brother and I were sitting outside when we saw the water slowly creeping up thestreet. This continued till the water wash hip high. We carried everything that was of value onto our second floor. Including 2 sofas. After the water receeded all that was left was grey sludge,stinking of sewers. Took days to clean up.

fade

Staff member
That's kind of similar to what a tidal wave actually looks like, and why it's called a "tidal" wave. Thanks to movies (and the wave part of the name), most people think a tidal wave looks like a giant breaker wave. But it's more like rising tide or flood water. It just bulldozes everything in front of it with the weight of a huge body of water.