The most perplexing thing is why I seem to be wearing a padlock amulet.
I wondered the same thing...so I tried upscaling. Upscaling also puts it back through the AI routines, so you don't always get out exactly what you started with.

In this case, it turned the necklace into more of a lei, so the mystery remains.
1677089747506.png

Sometimes, I'm not a fan of the changes that upscaling creates, or I just like the lower-resolution render better. In those cases I end up using the lower-resolution render, and put it through TopazAI in order to get an upscale without changes. But Topaz just uses AI to upscale without pixellation, so it wouldn't have improved the padlock-looking thing to give a better indication of what the AI was thinking.

I'd say even if you do eat the top half, it's still not cannibalism. Cannibalism is defined as eating a member of the same species. Mermen are not the same species as humans. Ergo, eating a merman never counts as cannibalism.

It'd be icky, maybe. But not cannibalism.
Well that comes down to what universe we're in, doesn't it? In some merpeople are a completely different species, in some they're humans who went back into the sea for whatever magical reason, and in some they're hybrids like half-elves.

...Would eating out a half-elf count as cannibalism?

Well that comes down to what universe we're in, doesn't it? In some merpeople are a completely different species, in some they're humans who went back into the sea for whatever magical reason, and in some they're hybrids like half-elves.

...Would eating out a half-elf count as cannibalism?
No, but only due to the rule of tastiness. They are delicious and therefore okay to eat.

Yes her hair was green as seaweed
Her skin was blue and pale
Her legs they are a work of art
I love that girl with all my heart
And I don't give a damn about the upper part
'Cause that's how I get my tail

British museums are running out of space to store new archaeological discoveries being made. Estimates are that we're 4-5 years away from being completely full. Crazy idea but maybe we could give some of the existing artefacts we "acquired" *cough*stole*cough* back to the countries we got them from?

British museums are running out of space to store new archaeological discoveries being made. Estimates are that we're 4-5 years away from being completely full. Crazy idea but maybe we could give some of the existing artefacts we "acquired" *cough*stole*cough* back to the countries we got them from?
That sounds like a very un-British thing to do. Next you'll go giving countries back to their original inhabitants. Then what of the great empire?!? ;)