Bloody hell you knob polishing crankers, it was just a Cher song. No need for you to start creeping on what could have been.

Didn't Google, but I stumbled on a girl I dated in college on Tumblr. She's making a living selling paintings. Was really happy to see all this artwork. 10 years ago she had no idea what she wanted to do with her life, but she figured it out along the way and that's awesome.

I can't tell if you're doing that thing again. Are you doing that thing again?
Not this time. If I was doing the thing, I'd say...

"On a whim, I googled a girl I had a crush on back in high school. She's now an internationally successful choral conductor. Also, she's even hotter now than she was fifteen years ago. Wouldn't mind letting her handle my baton, if y'know what I mean. I'll bet she and I could work up a good rhythm. I'd love to let her make me sing. After we're done, the videos wouldn't be allowed on Youtube, if y'know what I'm talking about."

Also I tried to think of a good one involving the phrase "big D" but I'm having a bit of trouble there.

Awhile ago, I decided to look up my old highschool girlfriend, the one who ended up cheating on me with my then best friend.

Turns out they're married now... Good for them.

A while ago I found an old high school crush on facebook. Turns out she went married another of my high school crushes. Oh well. At least some of my fantasies turned out accurate.

GasBandit

Staff member
Anyway, speaking of "random crap,"

I paused to pet a dog on my way into work this morning. He pet me back, you know how dogs do, with his paw on my hand. When his paw slid away, I saw on the back of my hand evidence he had recently stepped in dog doo.

I tried to scrape it off on a nearby tree, I got into my car and did what I could with napkins, but man, you just don't feel clean until you get that sucker scrubbed with soap. That was a distracting drive into work. (I wasn't at home when that happened, I had stopped to run an errand on my way in, so I wasn't where I could just go back into the house and wash).

Anyway, speaking of "random crap,"

I paused to pet a dog on my way into work this morning. He pet me back, you know how dogs do, with his paw on my hand. When his paw slid away, I saw on the back of my hand evidence he had recently stepped in dog doo.

I tried to scrape it off on a nearby tree, I got into my car and did what I could with napkins, but man, you just don't feel clean until you get that sucker scrubbed with soap. That was a distracting drive into work. (I wasn't at home when that happened, I had stopped to run an errand on my way in, so I wasn't where I could just go back into the house and wash).
And, yet the majority of Americans only use dry TP after a deuce. The more you know...:minionhappy:

I still can't believe there's a School of Rock on Broadway written by Andrew Lloyd Webber. Nothing about that sentence computes.