GasBandit

Staff member
But Secret Santa is over! :(
But hey, Valentine's Day is just around the corner.

And what better way to say "I love you" than with the gift of a pleasure device that requires an IUOE heavy equipment operator certification?[DOUBLEPOST=1453332320,1453332142][/DOUBLEPOST]And if the Devastator is too much for you, maybe try something a little more discreet - this little sucker I like to call the DRILLDO XL. From the makers of the original Drilldo and the Fucksaw (tm)!

I just accidentally sent a text to 10 near strangers. They don't know WTF is going on. So in one second I just sent more texts than I normally do in 3 months.

Chocolate milk, yes.
Coffee, not so much.

--Patrick
Probably why I tried it, as I used to put chocolate milk mix in my coffee and dear LORD was it awesome. I stopped not because I ended up disliking it, but because I logically realized that much caffeine leads to madness, which I have enough of.

OMG the bread aisle at the grocery store.

IMAG0653.jpg

Totally empty. Both sides.

Except the whole wheat. None of it was gone. I guess people would rather die than eat whole wheat.

No, it's not the apocalypse, it's the SNOWSTORM OF THE CENTURY!

That happens to be anytime it snows more than 1" in any state below the Mason-Dixon line.

Here's a tip.
Stock up on yeast, flour, salt, and sugar.
When the snowpocalypse comes, you can make your own bread AND stay warm at the same time.

--Patrick
I had the exact same thought myself. I regularly make kolaches. I have all the ingredients I need for bread already.

And I need more yeast than the 4 packets I have, I can always dip into the brewers yeast. Sure, it'd be a shame, but it'll make bread just the same.