If I remember correctly, @Dave stated that he has a medical test coming up where they push a camera the wrong way through the out door of the digestive system.
I remember that, I just didn't think he'd be spending THAT much time.
Maybe he can tell us how many paragon levels it took.

--Patrick

Dave

Staff member
You never really notice how many ads there are for food until you are fasting for a medical procedure. I'm hungry and food ads are EVERYWHERE!

You never really notice how many ads there are for food until you are fasting for a medical procedure. I'm hungry and food ads are EVERYWHERE!
Does Nebraska have good steaks? I've heard Omaha has good steaks, but you live in Nebraska right?

Dave

Staff member
Does Nebraska have good steaks? I've heard Omaha has good steaks, but you live in Nebraska right?
You suck. But I had a HUGE steak last night with potatoes, veggies, and Boston creme pie for dessert. I figured I'm going to be losing a lot of water weight today and tomorrow so I could splurge.

So Dave, there's this strange glitch with this thread. I can't quite describe it, it only happens when you're reading lots of posts and spending a lot of time looking at the pictures. I'm fairly sure it's incredibly important and needs an admin's professional look right away. Can you go have a look? It's essential to national security.

:whistling:

Can I call referee on the steak front since I worked in a slaughterhouse as a butcher - I cut steaks. I feel like I could be qualified to kick people back into play. :awesome: