Badly. Stop it.
Very well. I'm out. Someone let me know on FB when I'm allowed to come back here to work out my frustrations. Apparently everyone can joke about their bad work situations and can take out their crappy emotional state in all kinds of ways here ,except for me. Fuck off. Plenty of people here make worse jokes all the time, yet you seem to only call me out . Sick, tired, you know, all that. Ignoring me would've been an option too.

Very well. I'm out. Someone let me know on FB when I'm allowed to come back here to work out my frustrations. Apparently everyone can joke about their bad work situations and can take out their crappy emotional state in all kinds of ways here ,except for me. Fuck off. Plenty of people here make worse jokes all the time, yet you seem to only call me out . Sick, tired, you know, all that. Ignoring me would've been an option too.
Ignoring me would also be an option.

If you can't take anyone dishing back (to which, by the way, my complaint wasn't entirely serious) then maybe you shouldn't do it. If you want to complain about your work situation or personal problems, then by all means, go ahead.

But hey, if you want to pull a charlie, then we'll see you in a few weeks.

Dave

Staff member
Colonoscopy's suck. I don't mean the procedure itself as I haven't had that yet. But the prep!! There's a HUGE jug of it and I'm supposed to drink 8 oz every 10 minutes. It looks like water and smells a bit, but the consistency is exactly like that of milk. But since it had a lemon flavor packet, it's like drinking thick, lemon milk. I did not finish the 1/2 jug tonight like I was supposed to. Instead I vomited. Which won't clear me out very well. And I get to do this again tomorrow morning.

I hope I clean out enough to do this. I'm not sure I can do it again.

Colonoscopy's suck. I don't mean the procedure itself as I haven't had that yet. But the prep!! There's a HUGE jug of it and I'm supposed to drink 8 oz every 10 minutes. It looks like water and smells a bit, but the consistency is exactly like that of milk. But since it had a lemon flavor packet, it's like drinking thick, lemon milk. I did not finish the 1/2 jug tonight like I was supposed to. Instead I vomited. Which won't clear me out very well. And I get to do this again tomorrow morning.

When I had mine a few years ago, I didn't throw up. But after a few doses, when I was pretty much living on the toliet, I'd tell my wife "I'm not drinking another goddamn dose of that shit".

Then, 10 minutes later, I would. But I bitched about it constantly. I think it helped me feel better. heh

I'm sure they prescribe 2-3x the actual amount you need with the expectation that you won't be able to hold it all in one go, so to speak.
I'll look for you tonight, maybe I can help you take out your frustrations on some pixels.

--Patrick

fade

Staff member
I'm making chicken fajitas for my office potluck and I smell like lime and cumin.

I know, I know. C'est très sexy. Don't everybody crowd at once.
Well, I skimmed this post really quickly and my brain rearranged it a little. I had to do a triple take. Suffice it to say I swapped at least crowd and cumin.

Decided to have a McWhopper today. First bite was pretty good, you get the char-broiled taste of the Whopper combined with Thousand Island dressing. By the end the Big Mac flavor was overwhelming and it tastes like a regular Big Mac with extra vegetables. Overall, not bad if you like fast food, but kind of a letdown.

Dave

Staff member
Decided to have a McWhopper today. First bite was pretty good, you get the char-broiled taste of the Whopper combined with Thousand Island dressing. By the end the Big Mac flavor was overwhelming and it tastes like a regular Big Mac with extra vegetables. Overall, not bad if you like fast food, but kind of a letdown.
Right now I'd eat the wrapper and box it came in.

This may or may not sound sort of mean, but what evs.

I had a fairly shitty experience in H.S. (like most of the folks on here). I did not fit in to the small-town mindset nor the "H.S. is the greatest time of your life". Anyhow, there were a couple of girls that I had crushes on back in the day. They wouldn't even put me in the friend-zone. Recently, a couple of them friended me on FB.

There is no words to describe the shock and revulsion at their lives. I could have be trapped in that shithole of a town in the ass-end of western oklahoma. Thank goodness for uppity h.s. girls that reject the outcast nerds. You outcast nerds deserve better than the white-trash beauty queens.

fade

Staff member
Apparently the way to get top comment on Imgur (and explode your phone with notifications) is to reference Skyrim.

Great insult heard from two professors discussing a third. "He's so narcissistic he'd jack off to the sex tape of his own conception."

So I FINALLY got my car back, but unless I have completely lost all sense of temperature, I think something got a little screwed up here guys.

So I FINALLY got my car back, but unless I have completely lost all sense of temperature, I think something got a little screwed up here guys.

Ya always gotta rub in how warm it is there. ;)

(But yikes! Hopefully you can reset that without a mechanic.)

Meh, they'll fix it for free because they messed it up in the first place, it's just one more thing after not having my car for a month.