So I got out the latex gloves, dug through his god-damned trash, found which neighbor it was from an envelope, called the city, and had the fucker cited for illegal dumping. He had to pay a $250 fine, and collect his trash from my can.

Asshole.
I've mixed compost my whole life, I'd be glad to go through a trash bag to enact JUSTICE!

Super controversial opinion time:

Alien Ant Farm's Smooth Criminal is way better than Michael Jackson's.

I'm not sure I'd agree with "way", but I certainly like both and I might even share your preference.

In other news: do we, or do we not, need a separate thread for "Stienbabies"? Would it be active enough, you think?

I feel nervous reading autobiographical webcomics now. When a regular webcomic goes on hiatus, its because of work or they can't finish the story. But autobiocomics are based on their own LIFE, so now I'm wandering what the hell happened to them to make them stop, while hoping they are okay. And THEN there's when you can see the break-ups coming a mile away.

I feel nervous reading autobiographical webcomics now. When a regular webcomic goes on hiatus, its because of work or they can't finish the story. But autobiocomics are based on their own LIFE, so now I'm wandering what the hell happened to them to make them stop, while hoping they are okay. And THEN there's when you can see the break-ups coming a mile away.
Don't worry, they're just lazy and unmotivated, but they never put those aspects in the comic.

Joxer the Mighty
Roams through the countryside
He never needs a place to hide
With Gabby as his sidekick
Fighting with her little stick
Righting wrongs and singing songs
Being mighty all day long
He's Joxer—he's Joxer the Mighty!

I love Gund's Snuffles bears. They are awesome in every way and I have a ton of them and plan to order more soon.

In 1980-ish, a story book called "Snuffles makes a friend" was written. I have wanted one for ages for me and my nephews. I found one for eBay and it arrived today. I plan to send it to my nephews along with a Snuffles bear each :)

I had a look through it and the Snuffles in the book is a girl. A girl?? My mind is blown.

Joxer the Mighty
Roams through the countryside
He never needs a place to hide
With Gabby as his sidekick
Fighting with her little stick
Righting wrongs and singing songs
Being mighty all day long
He's Joxer—he's Joxer the Mighty!
Even HE had a leitmotif.

--Patrick

You ever wander if you would taste good if cooked? I do, I mean I try to stray from processed food but I can't help feeling if a cannibal were to eat me they'd feel I'd taste weird, and then my ghost would feel sad.

fade

Staff member
I'll have to see if I can dig up a source, but if I recall correctly, humans, like monarch butterflies, supposedly evolved to taste bad as a defense.

I'll have to see if I can dig up a source, but if I recall correctly, humans, like monarch butterflies, supposedly evolved to taste bad as a defense.
I'm gonna use that excuse next time my girlfriend asks me to . . . wait, then she'll use that excuse, too.

We need to suppress this information.

Looking up the 72 demons of Solomon...a lot of these dudes just sound like College professors. You got science teachers, astronomy teachers, mechanics teachers,did Solomon just catch 72 random monsters Pokemon style?!

Tell that to people who eat 'long pig'.

Seriously, though, human flesh is a lot like pork, due to the similar types of muscle tissue and fat content of the skin.

Dave

Staff member
Huh. Tornado warning like a mile north of me. The sky over my house is blue with some clouds. So I'm not in any danger, but the sirens are going nuts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk