That's Reverend Doctor to you! ;)
I have all the titles.
This reminds me of when I attended postgrad at a Catholic university, and a lot of my instructors were Jesuit priests who were also doctorate holders. We'd usually refer to them as "Father Smith" or "Brother Jones" etc., but for academic events like conferences, their names would be put down as "Prof. Smith" or "Dr. Jones".

So one time I was the emcee for an academic conference, so I had to introduce the upcoming speaker or panelists, and I saw that my information said the next speaker was "Dr. Jones", but I knew him from my classes as Brother Jones, and my brain sort of short circuited and I said, "Our next speaker is Brother... Doctor... Brother Doctor... Uh... Jones."

Coincidentally that was the last time the director of my graduate institute let me emcee anything.

u
guys this week, thursday, is gonna be my last counselling session and my counsellor isn’t gonna work at the hospital or whatever the building is called anymore :< wish me luck! im defo gonna miss her she was so kind to me
update: it went well! we came 35 minutes late so we kinda had to speed through the session but what she basically did was make a chart of everything ive mentioned to her, kinda like a diagram or flowchart of stuff like "my past, my triggers, my problems, my positives, what’s causing the problems to continue and the solution" :] she may get me and my mum to go to a few workshops and get a few referrals and all that but it sucks i most likely won’t see her again

u

update: it went well! we came 35 minutes late so we kinda had to speed through the session but what she basically did was make a chart of everything ive mentioned to her, kinda like a diagram or flowchart of stuff like "my past, my triggers, my problems, my positives, what’s causing the problems to continue and the solution" :] she may get me and my mum to go to a few workshops and get a few referrals and all that but it sucks i most likely won’t see her again
It's obviously time to stalk her in a "What About Bob" type scenario.

And I now realize I need to explain that What About Bob was a movie that came out before you were born and I'm gonna go take some ibuprofen and lie down before I crumble into dust

I just had a terrifying random thought:
My whole life, my generation has bitched that the older generation has to die off for us to escape their bullshit and remold the world the way we want. By the time they actually get around to doing that, we will already be the older generation that all of those young people want to kick the bucket because we haven't progressed as far as they want.

It's obviously time to stalk her in a "What About Bob" type scenario.

And I now realize I need to explain that What About Bob was a movie that came out before you were born and I'm gonna go take some ibuprofen and lie down before I crumble into dust
calm down, i wouldn’t go that far o_o

I just had a terrifying random thought:
My whole life, my generation has bitched that the older generation has to die off for us to escape their bullshit and remold the world the way we want. By the time they actually get around to doing that, we will already be the older generation that all of those young people want to kick the bucket because we haven't progressed as far as they want.
What do you mean "will"? They already lump Gen X with Boomers and want us all to GTFO.

oh my god having a cold sucks bro i cannot taste anything, ONE single nostril is blocked and i have this constant light-headed / headache feeling, bro when i tell you it SUCKS
Post automatically merged:

oh my god having a cold sucks bro i cannot taste anything, ONE single nostril is blocked and i have this constant light-headed / headache feeling, bro when i tell you it SUCKS
oh look the nostril got unblocked just as i said that, now watch as it goes back to being blocked again *blinking*

Post automatically merged:

oh look the nostril got unblocked just as i said that, now watch as it goes back to being blocked again *blinking*
could sense it happening from a mile away

Please, you're not old until you have caches of advil scattered around your life patterns.

Work advil, car advil, kitchen advil, bedroom advil, medicine cabinet advil, oh you better believe there is a basement advil, I tell you what.