Ladies and gentlemen, everyone else, please gather round, as an occasion has taken place that comes but once in the lifetime of us, mere mortals.
The number of cycles by which the life of @Dave is measured - "years" perhaps, but not as we know them - has grown.
Join me, once and all, in wishing him a happy day of remembrance of his first appearance in this realm. The birth of a Great Old One, indeed.
Congrats to @Dave on this, the anniversary of your escape from the womb. The first of many many struggles over the course of life, especially one with as many counted years as yours, from hunting of the great Woolly Mammoth, to seeing men cross the great stretches of the US in covered wagons, to the aches and pains brought on by merely getting off the couch, I raise my glass to you sir.

Hot female friend of mine: "I hate dealing with bearcats."
Me: "... bureaucrats?"
Hot female friend: "No."

Now I'm intensely curious what she meant.

GasBandit

Staff member
I wish I could have snapped a picture of it. Today on the drive home I was behind a Honda Odyssey with a rear window decal that said "Hella kids all up in this bitch" in cursive script, and on either side of that were these two decals:

1697175217337.png
1697175299099.png

I thought some people around here would have really gotten a chuckle out of it.

Not sure this is random, because it’s me after all :D

There is a new Squishmallow only available on the official site in the US. Would anyone be willing to buy him and send him to me please? I would reimburse/cover all expenses.

(if this isn’t appropriate to post, please let me know and I will remove)

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member

There is a new Squishmallow only available on the official site in the US. Would anyone be willing to buy him and send him to me please? I would reimburse/cover all expenses.

Sure, I can do that. Message me the details of which one you want.

The US exclusive Canadian curse. Sorry you missed it.