[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

GasBandit

Staff member
Disney was actively working with the Chinese Communist Government in a part of China know for it's "reeducation camps" being used in the ongoing genocide of a certain Chinese Muslim people while making Mulan, entirely because it wanted money from the Chinese markets.
I think he was implying it was the case BEFORE Mulan as well.

figmentPez

Staff member
Since the explosion happened in a minority neighborhood, I'll post this here:

It's going to be a new procedure for the LAPD to weigh explosives before detonating them. Let that sink in for a moment. The practices that led to a bomb disposal truck exploding in the midst of a populated area included setting off unknown amounts of explosives and just assuming no one would get hurt.

The police are a threat to our society. Defund the police.

figmentPez

Staff member
In this particular case, I think defunding the police would make this problem... worse?
They have the funding for proper training, and they're not using it for that. So maybe if they hadn't had the heaps of cash to buy the giant bomb truck as a toy for their para-military LARPing, then they wouldn't have been trying to find an excuse to use the over-priced toy.

Toronto PD put dozens of protestors in the hospital over the last few days.

Just brutal, violent bulldozing of houseless camps.

Man, I did not know the true scale of Sheriff Joe's atrocities. Fuck. A man this disproportionately monstrous has a God damn presidential pardon. Fuck....

If you want to feel bad (and hear a guy say "AaaOH mai GAAAWD" after nearly every sentence Robert says, this is for you.

Last edited:
So the RCMP are brutalizing the protestors trying to stop the logging of BC's last old growth forest. People were asking, have the RCMP always been this brutal?

The only difference now and older, similar protests is everyone has a camera now and then they still looked like cops instead of being decked out in military equipment while they live out their fascist fantasies. Broken bones and countless injuries was still the result.

Wasn’t sure if I should post this here or in the tech thread.

sounds great, except.
Koniku has also signed a development deal with electronic sensor manufacturer Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. to create a method for detecting traces of marijuana on people suspected of driving under the influence.
I’m sure without a warrant, opening your window could give them everything they need. So just being around someone who has smoked, or had it on you recently will end up as reason to take you in for a DUI.

The firing (out of a cannon, into the sun) of the entire Portland Police Department is literally too lenient for how useless these peckers are.

Proud Boys got to rampage in Portland and the police were like naw, unless there's mass casualties or HEAVEN FORBID an officer down, we ain't doing shit.

Proud Boy leader even crying about the cops not protecting THEM.

You keep wondering how much more incompetent they could be in the PPD.

Dave

Staff member
That's some incredible spin that even I'm impressed by. Also impressed by how far back that elastic snapped.
The people who upvoted the police meme on Facebook will undoubtedly never read or believe the true story. It doesn't fit their narrative and it was posted in the "lame stream" media. Then they'll go back to lickin' them boots.

GasBandit

Staff member
The people who upvoted the police meme on Facebook will undoubtedly never read or believe the true story. It doesn't fit their narrative and it was posted in the "lame stream" media. Then they'll go back to lickin' them boots.
These people have completely internalized the "There's a group that must be protected without controlling them and a group that must be controlled without protecting them" dynamic so thoroughly that they're not even aware of it, and everything goes through that filter. So anything that happens to an urban black mother and her child does not even register, whereas citing a suburban Karen for running a stop sign is police brutality on the scale of a constitutional crisis - and why every black suspect (even unarmed ones being interviewed for a suspected non-violent offense) who even moves a hand anywhere near his waistline is gunned down in a hail of bullets, and every single white shooter that doesn't turn his gun on himself is brought in alive with non-life-threatening injuries at most.

You guys ever watch those tiktok videos where someone asks a question and a bunch of other people answer it? Saw one earlier for nurses, about something they wish was taught in nursing school, and one of the answers was "How to deal with so many elderly people admitting to outright murder on their deathbed." One of the spin-off answers to that was a nurse telling the story of an old white woman who was dying of COVID in Louisiana, who opened up to her that back in the 1930s she told her parents that a black boy touched her inappropriately, all because the boy's sisters had "nicer dresses" then she had. Her parents gathered a mob, beat the boy, lynched him, and cut off his genitals and she watched him die, before the mob burned down the boys family home, scaring off his surviving family. She told the nurse because she wanted to be forgiven before she died and was hallucinating the boy staring at her while on meds. I know that's not really fully police based (though they probably where there helping lynch in the 1930s south or at least did jack shit) but just felt relevant with this conversation. I don't know, maybe I am just so fucking angry that we still have not evolved past this shit. We need at least two more generational exchanges before we can hopefully get past this shit, and even then I am being optimistic.

These people have completely internalized the "There's a group that must be protected without controlling them and a group that must be controlled without protecting them" dynamic so thoroughly that they're not even aware of it, and everything goes through that filter. So anything that happens to an urban black mother and her child does not even register, whereas citing a suburban Karen for running a stop sign is police brutality on the scale of a constitutional crisis - and why every black suspect (even unarmed ones being interviewed for a suspected non-violent offense) who even moves a hand anywhere near his waistline is gunned down in a hail of bullets, and every single white shooter that doesn't turn his gun on himself is brought in alive with non-life-threatening injuries at most.
It reminds me of a post my friend shared on FB a few days ago (not directly the police, but at least partially):

CheckyourRacism.jpg