[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

GasBandit

Staff member
Disney was actively working with the Chinese Communist Government in a part of China know for it's "reeducation camps" being used in the ongoing genocide of a certain Chinese Muslim people while making Mulan, entirely because it wanted money from the Chinese markets.
I think he was implying it was the case BEFORE Mulan as well.

figmentPez

Staff member
Since the explosion happened in a minority neighborhood, I'll post this here:

It's going to be a new procedure for the LAPD to weigh explosives before detonating them. Let that sink in for a moment. The practices that led to a bomb disposal truck exploding in the midst of a populated area included setting off unknown amounts of explosives and just assuming no one would get hurt.

The police are a threat to our society. Defund the police.

figmentPez

Staff member
In this particular case, I think defunding the police would make this problem... worse?
They have the funding for proper training, and they're not using it for that. So maybe if they hadn't had the heaps of cash to buy the giant bomb truck as a toy for their para-military LARPing, then they wouldn't have been trying to find an excuse to use the over-priced toy.

Toronto PD put dozens of protestors in the hospital over the last few days.

Just brutal, violent bulldozing of houseless camps.