[TV] The What Animation Are You Watching Thread 2!: The Sequel!

Regular Show

Holy SHIT I love the Dome arc. FOR ONE-
I KNEW there was some crazy ass prophecy shit going down at the park! What secrets does it hold?!
TWO
Pops did some crazy psychic magic shit...and Skips couldn't explain it. I'm scared.
PORTGAZ D. TRES
I hope Benson and Pam become a straight up thing, he de-SERVES someone nice.

After the "Thomas the Tank Engine" combiner mech, I ain't surprised by NONE of this!

PLACE YA BETS-what's getting a combiner toy next? COME ON STEVEN UNIVERSE!

Why does Ben Ten need a fucking reboot? It hasn't even bee 5 years since the last episodes ran! Jesus Christ, the kids who watched this as kids haven't even finished High School!
To be fair the old series had so many plot-holes and inconsistencies created from switching creative teams that they had to use a race of reality warping aliens to explain why said inconsistencies happened. I honestly think starting fresh might be a good idea...which CN could still screw up to high hell.

fade

Staff member
The woman on the left side of the splash art for that video looks like a vampire about to feed.
Like a suburban middle class vampire. "HONEY! If you're going out, can you pick up some type B? We're all out, and Kayden has to be at the batting cages for practice!" Dracula sighs, combs the hair over his bald spots, and wonders whatever happened to his dream of conquering Romania.

Why does Ben Ten need a fucking reboot? It hasn't even bee 5 years since the last episodes ran! Jesus Christ, the kids who watched this as kids haven't even finished High School!
Transformers does it every couple years. It's for the next batch of kids.

Transformers does it every couple years. It's for the next batch of kids.
Transformers has ALWAYS does in it. The original series, Beast Wars/Beast Machines, and Armada/Energon are weird outliers in that they have continuity between seasons.

Ben 10 had solid continuity from 2005 to 2014. The only reason they stopped is because Men of Action (the writers/creators) wanted to move onto other projects.