[TV] The What Anime Are You Watching Thread!

Last week I visited my parents in Berlin and while waiting for the train in Hamburg I went to a nearby local electronic and media store to pass some time. By pure chance I saw that they were selling complete box sets (DVD and Blu-ray) for 4,99 €. Because of limited space I only bought two sets and decided to buy more when I come back if they still have any. They still had all of the anime titles five days later.

Anyway here is my haul:
1000013783.jpg

We have multiple licensor here but in this case all titles are licensed by Kazé who are now Crunchyroll. They have only japanese and german on it.
Ahh yes Sony! Honk honk! It's cool they do german dubs. Sentai filmworks occasionally use to put every language they could get on their releases. Those days are long gone.

Ahh yes Sony! Honk honk! It's cool they do german dubs. Sentai filmworks occasionally use to put every language they could get on their releases. Those days are long gone.
It's a bit weird they didn't put on other european languages on it.

UZUMAKI
Release date: September 28

I just read the manga for the first time a few months ago. Genuinely unnerving stuff. I've never read a comic where I physically recoiled in shock before. Can't wait to see how they adapt this.

Last edited: