There is a girl at the table next to me in Panera wearing a short skirt...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah I got my laptop, how do you think I'm posting? I turned my back cause you were just not getting the hint. :humph:
Shego, if you rocked a mini skirt like that and happened to be in Chicago at a Panera across from me, let's just say my boyfriend would be a very, very unhappy man :hump:

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

The good news: the men behind me left and she switched seats to let another woman join them.

The bad news: I'm not at at a good angle anymore.

Regardless, a pic of what I've been enjoying all morning is forthcoming. No face, because... yeah. You'll have to take my word that she's gorgeous.

Nom nom! She was facing you from that short of a distance and pulling a Ms. Stone? Oh that was intentional for sure.

That girl was smokin', amirite?

Because about 30 seconds after I posted the picture, the fire alarm went off and smoke started pouring through the vents :laugh: I left just as the fire department was coming. You bastards are LUCKY.

hard to tell with the jacket on, but she seems a little on the skinny side.

That's not to say I wouldn't have appreciated a good panty shot regardless.

North_Ranger

Staff member
I'm being told that women's winter footwear is 30% off at UGG.

Also... I'd hit that. Like the fist of a moderately cheesed-off deity.

Why do people ruin the Montreal chant? :(

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

ps: i love threads about skirts

That girl was smokin', amirite?

Because about 30 seconds after I posted the picture, the fire alarm went off and smoke started pouring through the vents :laugh: I left just as the fire department was coming. You bastards are LUCKY.
Wow, you couldn't write that in a TV show and get away with it.

Sorry that it's not the pic I know you all REALLY want to see, but it's the best I can do.
creeeeeeeeeeeepy...

Now you just need to buy the domain, "Panerabreadgirl.com" and invite people to write odes to her.

Also, interesting to know that Shego is 33 hours away by bus from chicago. That narrows her location down to a wide arc across the US. Couple that with a few other hints...

-Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.