There is a girl at the table next to me in Panera wearing a short skirt...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry that it's not the pic I know you all REALLY want to see, but it's the best I can do.

I find your lack of stalker skills disturbing. You should totally attend my stalker seminary... comes with a free stalker for the first month.

yo, posted by a girl or not, this thread and taking pictures of anyone without their consent is kind of weird.
so, you photoshop background people out of all your pics i take it then...

I

Iaculus

(administers creepy, creepy Internet man-hugs to everyone who fails to get out of the way in time).

J

JCM

Am I the only guy who doesnt like pantyhose, or thinks that skirt isnt short at all?

*wants time/money back* :p:p

Am I the only guy who doesnt like pantyhose, or thinks that skirt isnt short at all?

I'm trying to process your post - I really, really am - but all I can look at is the new avatar. I'm not quick to judge, but I'm thinking it might be a bit much to post a picture of yourself with a pecker in your mouth.

Yes JCM, you are the only one living in a place where winterwear consists of one piece swim suits... at least we get snow... :(

S

SeraRelm

In Christmasland, the joy of unwrapping presents is forever lost. :humph:

J

JCM

Yes JCM, you are the only one living in a place where winterwear consists of one piece swim suits... at least we get snow... :([/QUOTE]I cant fuck snow.

Edit: now someone is gonna rule 34 this.

Status
Not open for further replies.