TIL: Today I Learned

Surprised you haven’t invested in an e-bike.
I get that a lot, on one of a score of other things I'm considering. E-bikes I'm just a little iffy on, as while the battery lasts 3 years, its still waste once done. I'm told its generally green, but I'm not completely sold.

Recycling of used lithium batteries still needs work.

--Patrick
Not to mention the nickel and cobalt being overmined in the ocean...where some people throw away said lithium batteries, ironically due to a misinterpreted meme for the most part.

I want and hope I'm editorializing there based on drunk comments at a dive bar, but knowing what I know of pollution its hard not to believe.

Today I learned that a girl I had a big crush on in my younger days actually shares a birthday with my mom.

I wonder if this means anything.

Today I learned that my potential for advancement in Canada Post is very limited because I am not bilingual AND that the software that runs the mail in this country is very complex.

Today I learned that my potential for advancement in Canada Post is very limited because I am not bilingual AND that the software that runs the mail in this country is very complex.
If I've learned anything from being Belgian and having plenty of Canadian friends, it's that most government "bilingual" tests are jokes that can be easily gamed.