What are you listening to II: Electric Bogaloo

Fatman on Batman. The best podcast Kevin Smith has ever done. He interviews Paul Dini in the first episode then does two episodes with Mark Hamill. WONDERFUL stuff if you're a Batman:TAS fan.

The Megas - History Repeating parts one and two. Fun songs if you have any Mega Man nostalgia. (part one leads right into part two)

Girlfriend introduced me to this band today, they are Icelandic, but sing in English. Still trying to figure out exactly what some of the lyrics mean, but it's good music anyway.

I need to apologize to a friend that found several John Prine Albums for me, because I thought he did not find this song. But he did find it...

Zappit

Staff member
I have discovered Foxy Shazam, and life is good. Picked up The Church of Rock and Roll, and their self-titled album, and holy shit, this is some if the best stuff I've heard in years! Catchy songs, huge range of instruments used, and a great lead singer.

Matter of fact, looks like someone posted one of their albums on YouTube.

The Planet Smashers' latest CD is a little weird, even for them.
Some of the songs are reminiscent of their much older stuff :
!
(Older song that one definitely calls back to) :

Other songs don't even sound like them at all:

(Compared to) :

Which is a fairly typical representation of their usual sound (Though more immature than the majority of their later catalogue)

But for some reason, it's all I could listen to yesterday.

A friend of mine is asking people for their favourite songs to dance to so she can give it to the DJ for her wedding to make mash ups.

I will dance the crap out of this song, but I don't think it's appropriate for a wedding