What are you playing?

I have come to the conclusion that Revelation should have been released as the main game, with the other two being "what if" scenarios and released as the DLC. Though that probably would have made them less money.[emoji14]
I have a feeling that was the original script before Nintendo monkeyed around with it.

My wife would buy Revelations by itself, but since you can't do that, she's abstaining from the whole thing so as not to give in to (her words) "Nintendo's scheme."

I have a feeling that was the original script before Nintendo monkeyed around with it.

My wife would buy Revelations by itself, but since you can't do that, she's abstaining from the whole thing so as not to give in to (her words) "Nintendo's scheme."
Honestly, I'll get at least 200 hours out of it for $63 (for the Prime reduced special edition), which at least doesn't make me feel like I wasted money. Though got 300+ hours out of Animal Crossing for much less too, so really.[emoji14]

Honestly, I'll get at least 200 hours out of it for $63 (for the Prime reduced special edition), which at least doesn't make me feel like I wasted money. Though got 300+ hours out of Animal Crossing for much less too, so really.[emoji14]
200 hours out of Revelation alone or all three versions together?

All three. Revelation isn't really any harder than Birthright...

At least, compared to the eternal ball kicking torment that is Conquest.

But as I said, Conquest had way more satisfaction for winning. ;)

Last edited:
It'd need to be worth $60 for just Revelations, because that's all she's interested in. I suggested she just wait for Earthbound next week if she wants an RPG to play on 3DS. She'll probably just keep playing Fantasy Life :/.

I caved and bought the Mega Man Legacy Collection. Really glad I did even though I have some of them on Virtual Console, because hell yeah button remapping. It's a lot easier to control with the button alignment now more resembling the NES, instead of shooting at Y. The first Mega Man game is fun so far, mostly--Guts Man's stage beginning can go fuck itself. I'm already down three Robot Masters though.

So, I would not call WWE 2K16 a great game. I wouldn't even call it a good game. It is a game... not bad, pretty ok. And I'm loving every minute of it.

It's making me realize how much work goes into being a modern professional wrestler. From crafting the perfect persona, bashing your rivals on twitter and smack talking them in interviews, and setting up pyrotechnics to perfectly sync with your intro music and entrance choreography. I think that last one is the most important.

And, you know, sometimes you wrestle. Poor Wrassler-Poe is a total jobber right now, my biggest rival is Tyler fuckin' Breeze, but one day I'll work my way out of NXT.
Can you upload your own music for entrances? They haven't had that feature for a few years, I think because you can't upload music on PS4 like you could on PS3.

That was probably my favourite feature, too. Like when I had my create-a-wrestler, Toro, come out to this:

Can you upload your own music for entrances? They haven't had that feature for a few years, I think because you can't upload music on PS4 like you could on PS3.

That was probably my favourite feature, too. Like when I had my create-a-wrestler, Toro, come out to this:

Unfortunately not. It seems that feature will not make a return to the series because the RIAA are assholes.

However, on the PC version, you can edit your local files to change any theme music to any mp3 you want. You can do the same with custom videos (to play on the jumbotron during your entrance) but they will replace existing ones. So either do this with some of the generic options they have, or risk having Roman Reigns come out to polka.

Actually, scratch that, Roman Reigns polka would be awesome.

Played an exhibition match in WWE 2K16 against John Cena. His assets failed to load properly, meaning I literally couldn't see him.

Well played, Cena. Well played.

Dave

Staff member
Getting very excited for Stellaris. May 9th release date but I've been following it since it was announced. I'm a big fan of Paradox Grand Strategy games and will sink money into this the moment it's available on Steam. The new Master of Orion game also looks good but Stellaris looks that much better. If you're a fan of Space 4x games like MoO, GalCiv or Endless Space then Stellaris may be up your alley.
Apparently you can play a mini game right now.

https://launchpad.stellarisgame.com...il&utm_term=0_6b1b68c4d1-a2e45f610b-146238149

Okay, everyone was right about the first Mega Man. I thought having enemies to drop resources within boss corridors was a good idea so you could regain health/ammo, but it just leads to having a little less health for the boss and sometimes that can make a difference.

But not with these bosses! Nope, Ice Man and Elec Man's attacks carve big greedy chunks out of poor Rock's spine.

I haven't tested everything against Elec Man because the stage itself is so evil, but I've been on Ice Man's ass and he just keeps killing me. Doesn't seem like he has much of a weakness to anything I have, so it must be Elec Man, but online says the bomb. The bomb only did three damage and seemed much harsher against Guts Man.

Elec Man's weapon goes against Ice Man, and he's rather easy if you use the pause glitch for the electric beam.

Edit:
And that glitch is still the only way I can beat the Yellow Devil at the end of the first stage of Dr. Wiley's castle. That guy is an impossible douche!

Okay, everyone was right about the first Mega Man. I thought having enemies to drop resources within boss corridors was a good idea so you could regain health/ammo, but it just leads to having a little less health for the boss and sometimes that can make a difference.

But not with these bosses! Nope, Ice Man and Elec Man's attacks carve big greedy chunks out of poor Rock's spine.

I haven't tested everything against Elec Man because the stage itself is so evil, but I've been on Ice Man's ass and he just keeps killing me. Doesn't seem like he has much of a weakness to anything I have, so it must be Elec Man, but online says the bomb. The bomb only did three damage and seemed much harsher against Guts Man.
Bomb is his secondary weakness. Thunder beam is his primary weakness, and takes out like 1/3 of his health

Caved and dropped 60 bucks on both versions of FE: Fates. Starting with the Hoshido campaign, but man what a gut-punch when you have to pick a side in chapter 6. I felt like such an asshole.

And that glitch is still the only way I can beat the Yellow Devil at the end of the first stage of Dr. Wiley's castle. That guy is an impossible douche!
I ended up having to do this.

One day I'd like to get through one of the NES Mega Man games without using the restore points AKA custom save points, and I was doing pretty good this time until the damn Yellow Devil.

I can see the four Robot Masters + Wiley pushing me there though. As with the next four games, none of the Robot Masters are all that hard once you get to this point, but having to do them all and then the final boss is draining, and then if you run out of lives you have to go a ways back. It's like, "but I already beat that other stuff, can't I just save here?" But then thinking "That's not the way you'd do it when the game released."

Never mind that when the game released I was 2 years old.

I like that in this first one some of the powers are useful beyond just being alternate element guns or different directions, like how Guts Man's power breaks though level areas, or Iceman's weapon can free pillars of fire and those jumping cyclops to get around them.

figmentPez

Staff member
Played Red Faction: Armageddon... Holy crap is this a disappointment. Even knowing from the start that it was just going to be linear shooter and not the open world amazement that was RF:G, it still managed to make me disappointed. I'm glad I got this as part of a Humble Bundle, and didn't pay for it specifically.

I'll reserve complaints about the graphics because I had to run it in DX9 mode, and I'm assuming it looks better on DX10/11, but it was lackluster, and a special targeting mode vision that came with some of the vehicles didn't show targets any better than normal vision.

Anyway, what I will complain about:
- The Nano Rifle, a bad-ass weapon in RF:G that could disintegrate a person in a single shot, got nerfed to needing two shots just to kill someone, and it holds one less round in the clip.

- The story was stupid. At first it was enjoyably stupid, and then....
I joking about Alec Mason being the Worst Driver on Mars! but little did I know that his grandson Darius would take it to whole new levels. Almost the final mission with Darius and generic female bad-ass Kara in a giant mech headed to destroy the alien queen. Darius insists on driving, and then proceeds to wreck the mech, outside of the player's control. They get out and Kara fixes it (why Darius doesn't just spray his magic nano repair stuff on it, I don't know). As soon as it's fixed, they kiss. No real hint of this before now. They were like buddies, and then suddenly it "Oh yeah, she's hot so she's automatically the romantic interest... and we have to fridge her". Yeah, alien tentacle spiked through her chest. Apparently all the other motivation Darius has isn't enough, they have ot give him some man pain to drive him on to save the world, fix his mistakes, and live up to his family legacy.

Then Darius wrecks the mech again before he can get to alien queen, this time for good. So you have to save the world on foot, because Darius really is the Worst Driver on Mars!
- The entire plot is one gigantic plot hole.
Game opens with Darius trying to save the only terraformer on Mars from terrorists who want a Pyrrhic victory. He fails, and then skip to 4 years later, when everyone is living underground because the surface is becoming increasingly toxic. Then Mason gets tricked into letting out ancient alien beasties, he goes on an epic quest to save Mars, kills the alien queen... and it's still not enough for some reason. Despite saying "kill the queen/hive mind and they all get defeated" somehow they still have to fix the atmosphere because a human friendly environment kills these aliens (despite the fact that you've been going through human inhabited tunnels this whole time and the aliens were just fine). So how do you fix the atmosphere? Repair the terraformer that Mason failed to save 4 years ago. Which is infested with aliens, who have infected all the buildings (another point that doesn't make sense). And Mason can do this because of the Nano Forge that was introduced in RF:G, which he's had the whole game, including the opening sequence.

For four years Mason has been kicking himself for letting the terraformer get destroyed, and the entire population has moved underground. Four years, and he's had the technology to repair it in an afternoon riding around on his wrist getting used mainly for demolition work. He knows how to use it to repair things, too. This isn't some skill or upgrade he's gotten during the course of the game. There is no plot reason given for why he didn't just immediately repair the terraformer right after it was damaged by cultists.

- The few vehicle/mech-suit sections are boring. The mech-suit is okay, but the tanks, aircraft and larger walkers are just dumb. They all play roughly the same way, one low powered main weapon that you can fire almost continuously, and then a more powerful secondary fire that you get to make a big burst of damage with but has to recharge/cooldown. The problem is that the main weapon does diddly to destroy buildings, so a lot of time is just spent waiting around to cycle through the secondary weapon long enough to blow up whatever structure is next on the list. The aircraft is the worst, because light weapons fire from ground troops is powerful enough to be a threat, but they're pretty tiny and many enemies are the same color as their environment. So it's like a pixel hunt to clear out all the ground troops, because one guy firing at you from behind, keeping your shields from recharging can keep you from making any forward progress.
- The DLC is mostly vehicle missions.

- The alien designs are boring and generic.
- The dialog is hit and miss. Some is witty and really fun, other times it just made me sick of the "overly literal AI that can access huge databanks of knowledge but still doesn't understand figures of speech"
- The controls are inconsistent. Half the time I wouldn't be able to sprint, for no discernible reason.
- There's a flashlight, but it only gets turned on when the game decides. So there are lots of dark areas that make it easy to fall down holes that were caused by gunfire. That's the only effect it has, because ammo and other pick-ups are highlighted in glowing colors, and most of the aliens glow in some color as well (though some glow in the same shade of blue as most of the game's metal, so they still manage to blend in, but just not in the dark.)

The "good" parts:
- It's not a bad shooter, just thoroughly mediocre.
- The repair power is pretty darn cool. Being able to reconstruct stairs to get where you need to go is great. (Repairing cover would have been awesome, too, if it didn't get blown away as fast as you can repair it.)

Yesterday I finished my playthrough of Doki Doki Love Stomp (free on itch.io). Having previously watched supergreatfriend play through it on Valentine's Day, I was looking forward to it, but wanted to first play through Save The Date (free on the dev's website) as well (which I did, two days ago).

Both were great visual novels. I would recommend Save The Date to anyone interested on a very unusual take on what dating sims usually are. Try to go in spoiler-free, and keep in mind that F5/F9 are quicksave and quickload.

Love Stomp is a work of love by two SGF fans. It's ladden with references to past walkthroughs (Bully Demise ❤), features Felicia from Save the Date, and is generally very enjoyable in both art and writing, even if you're not into wrestling at all (like myself). Even if you haven't heard of sgf or know any wrestling, you'll likely enjoy the absurd-yet-coherent story.

GctAYCj[1].png

Still working on FE: Fates Hoshido. I'm surprised how rare things like Seals are, much harder to upgrade units which is kind of putting a twinge on the difficulty of Paralogues to recruit the kids.

It is nice to not worry about attack weapons breaking in the middle of a battle, though.

Still working on FE: Fates Hoshido. I'm surprised how rare things like Seals are, much harder to upgrade units which is kind of putting a twinge on the difficulty of Paralogues to recruit the kids.

It is nice to not worry about attack weapons breaking in the middle of a battle, though.
They are rare early, but by the end not. You can also visit other castles and buy them from their shops.

Ah! Hadn't even thought to visit other castles. Only on Chapter 13 so far, so I think I'm still pretty early in the game.
Also here's a tip, when you select castles to visit, you can see the little castle preview. Look for castles that have Gold rod shops. You can always buy a seal from there.

Persona 4 Golden: In the anime, Dojima's neglect of Nanako is sad because he's never home and she misses him, but in the game it's even worse. He is home actually, enough to stop me from going out at night often, and yet she's still glued to the TV while he reads a newspaper. They're right in the same room and still not interacting. Then there are the story events where he comes home drunk, hitting home for me. And then to make it worse, when he does put out effort, it's all toward Narukami (I named him same as anime and spin-offs just because). Chats with him, helps him get a scooter, etc., like they're becoming friends, as if Dojima is taking his nephew as the son he never had ... but still neglecting his daughter, much younger and much more in need of her father.

I know this will make the payoff of their social links all that much stronger, but going through this the slow route is so much more painful than in the anime where it all comes and goes pretty quick.

Persona 4 Golden: In the anime, Dojima's neglect of Nanako is sad because he's never home and she misses him, but in the game it's even worse. He is home actually, enough to stop me from going out at night often, and yet she's still glued to the TV while he reads a newspaper. They're right in the same room and still not interacting. Then there are the story events where he comes home drunk, hitting home for me. And then to make it worse, when he does put out effort, it's all toward Narukami (I named him same as anime and spin-offs just because). Chats with him, helps him get a scooter, etc., like they're becoming friends, as if Dojima is taking his nephew as the son he never had ... but still neglecting his daughter, much younger and much more in need of her father.

I know this will make the payoff of their social links all that much stronger, but going through this the slow route is so much more painful than in the anime where it all comes and goes pretty quick.
It all ties into what their Arcana represents, how they interact, and how they define them as characters. Dojima is the Heirophant, which means he's logical and analytical but also obsessed with the past. He talks with Narukami because there is literally no one else in his life except Adachi and Nanako and she's too young to understand why this case is so important to him... but Dojima has completely overlooked the obvious. Nanako is the Justice, so her story regards a matter of fairness. She's too young to understand why her father is obsessed with this, but suffers from it regardless. Combine the two stories and it's clear how they interact.

One of the things I hate about Persona as a series is that the main character is used as a tool to fix the lives of everyone else. Like, it's literally YOUR responsibility to step in and address the issue so that progress can be made in their lives. This is SOOOO fucked up. I understand it's a mechanical thing and it's so you can see the full story, but COME ON. I know psychology and psychiatry haven't really caught on in Japan but even the police department doesn't have a guy looking at Dojima and thinking "This guy needs to fucking take a day off and spend the day with his daughter"?

GasBandit

Staff member
Fallout Shelter -

The addition of the barber shop accelerated my "all redheads" endgame plan to "near instant." I built 4 salons, and over the course of a couple days, I managed to put the entire female population of the vault (about 150) through the dye-job assembly line.

However, I'm sitting on a stack of level 50 guys (I sent most of the men into the wasteland to gather supplies and whatnot) who, at best, had 5 endurance through all their leveling up. That means their level 50 hp isn't what it could be, because unlike actual fallout games, increased endurance only affects max HP at time of leveling up - not retroactively. I've decided to start phasing out the older, more fragile high level dwellers with new 15-endurance-from-level-1 trained dwellers. But to replace so many people, I wanted as many advantages as possible.

I started by allowing 3 level 1 women in from the wasteland (I have 3 broadcast rooms), dying their hair red, then sending them to every training room until every SPECIAL rating is 10. Then I equipped all of them with a suit of Sturdy Wasteland gear (+5 endurance), gave them each 20 stimpacks and 10 radaway and a flamer, and sent them out to the wasteland to level all the way to 50 - pleasingly, they actually needed very few stimpacks, as leveling up returns a dweller to 100% health, and with 15 endurance, they very quickly became very high HP indeed. Upon their triumphant return to the vault at level 50, I changed them all into Naughty Nightwear (+5 Charisma) and locked them in a barracks with Jason Voorhees, another guy who wandered in from the wasteland wearing a hockey mask/horror fan outfit, that was already 50 by this time but I trained to 10 in every SPECIAL in the meantime. I renamed the three women so I could easily tell them apart from the others, which stripped them of their last names... or rather, their first names became their last names, and their first names all became "Breeder." So... Breeder Cheryl, Breeder Rachel and Breeder Janice. Who, ironically, are stronger and tougher than any of the 12 male guards I have set at the top level of the vault to deal with the thrice-daily Deathclaw raids.

FalloutShelter_ScreenShot.JPG

At any rate, Jason and his breeders pump out (no pun intended) a steady stream of offspring, about 1 in 6 of which is actually gifted... so far I've had two of these kids with two SPECIAL stats well over 5 to begin with. When the children grow up, I set the gifted ones to training and kick the mundane ones out into the wasteland to fend for themselves.

I remember when I actually felt a twinge of guilt from exiling people from the vault. It got easier every time though, in quick order.

Anyway, when the new gifted dwellers are 10 in every stat, I'll also start sending them into the wasteland in Sturdy Wasteland Gear to level to 50... and as they return, I'll start kicking out the crap guards to be replaced by my new Uberkinder descendants of Voorhees.

And no, I don't have EVERY woman in the vault wearing nightwear. Three quarters, tops. The ones working in labs gets librarian outfits, the ones doing water purification get movie fan outfits. The rest pretty much wear lingerie.

All in all, I think I'm a pretty excellent overseer.

It all ties into what their Arcana represents, how they interact, and how they define them as characters. Dojima is the Heirophant, which means he's logical and analytical but also obsessed with the past. He talks with Narukami because there is literally no one else in his life except Adachi and Nanako and she's too young to understand why this case is so important to him... but Dojima has completely overlooked the obvious. Nanako is the Justice, so her story regards a matter of fairness. She's too young to understand why her father is obsessed with this, but suffers from it regardless. Combine the two stories and it's clear how they interact.

One of the things I hate about Persona as a series is that the main character is used as a tool to fix the lives of everyone else. Like, it's literally YOUR responsibility to step in and address the issue so that progress can be made in their lives. This is SOOOO fucked up. I understand it's a mechanical thing and it's so you can see the full story, but COME ON. I know psychology and psychiatry haven't really caught on in Japan but even the police department doesn't have a guy looking at Dojima and thinking "This guy needs to fucking take a day off and spend the day with his daughter"?
Hey, they're understaffed. Like, perpetually understaffed, even though this is a small town and a small police force should be more than enough ... but then complain when they get in over their heads and outside help is sent in :p.

They're not too good at this. I mean ...

You'd think they would've questioned Adachi a little more thoroughly since he was the last person to see Ms. Yamano alive. The bumbling fool act really went over on them, I guess, because that is a GIANT red flag. Even if he hadn't been the killer, they should've grilled him, maybe even demoted him. Not sure how the hell he got a detective position in the first place. If he's detective material because Inaba is so unimportant, I can't imagine the low standards for everything else.

The small town nature of Inaba is so real it hurts, especially that the local kids who can't go elsewhere just hang out at the equivalent of Walmart. I know that feel.

I get what you mean about being the problem solver. It's one edge the "real" SMT games have over Persona. You're a hollow vessel for the player in most cases, but in the other SMT games you're not expected to be everyone's therapist.

Fallout Shelter -

The addition of the barber shop accelerated my "all redheads" endgame plan to "near instant." I built 4 salons, and over the course of a couple days, I managed to put the entire female population of the vault (about 150) through the dye-job assembly line.

However, I'm sitting on a stack of level 50 guys (I sent most of the men into the wasteland to gather supplies and whatnot) who, at best, had 5 endurance through all their leveling up. That means their level 50 hp isn't what it could be, because unlike actual fallout games, increased endurance only affects max HP at time of leveling up - not retroactively. I've decided to start phasing out the older, more fragile high level dwellers with new 15-endurance-from-level-1 trained dwellers. But to replace so many people, I wanted as many advantages as possible.

I started by allowing 3 level 1 women in from the wasteland (I have 3 broadcast rooms), dying their hair red, then sending them to every training room until every SPECIAL rating is 10. Then I equipped all of them with a suit of Sturdy Wasteland gear (+5 endurance), gave them each 20 stimpacks and 10 radaway and a flamer, and sent them out to the wasteland to level all the way to 50 - pleasingly, they actually needed very few stimpacks, as leveling up returns a dweller to 100% health, and with 15 endurance, they very quickly became very high HP indeed. Upon their triumphant return to the vault at level 50, I changed them all into Naughty Nightwear (+5 Charisma) and locked them in a barracks with Jason Voorhees, another guy who wandered in from the wasteland wearing a hockey mask/horror fan outfit, that was already 50 by this time but I trained to 10 in every SPECIAL in the meantime. I renamed the three women so I could easily tell them apart from the others, which stripped them of their last names... or rather, their first names became their last names, and their first names all became "Breeder." So... Breeder Cheryl, Breeder Rachel and Breeder Janice. Who, ironically, are stronger and tougher than any of the 12 male guards I have set at the top level of the vault to deal with the thrice-daily Deathclaw raids.

View attachment 20717

At any rate, Jason and his breeders pump out (no pun intended) a steady stream of offspring, about 1 in 6 of which is actually gifted... so far I've had two of these kids with two SPECIAL stats well over 5 to begin with. When the children grow up, I set the gifted ones to training and kick the mundane ones out into the wasteland to fend for themselves.

I remember when I actually felt a twinge of guilt from exiling people from the vault. It got easier every time though, in quick order.

Anyway, when the new gifted dwellers are 10 in every stat, I'll also start sending them into the wasteland in Sturdy Wasteland Gear to level to 50... and as they return, I'll start kicking out the crap guards to be replaced by my new Uberkinder descendants of Voorhees.

And no, I don't have EVERY woman in the vault wearing nightwear. Three quarters, tops. The ones working in labs gets librarian outfits, the ones doing water purification get movie fan outfits. The rest pretty much wear lingerie.

All in all, I think I'm a pretty excellent overseer.
These here journals are your attempt at turning everyone here into libertarians out of sheer disgust, innit? :p

GasBandit

Staff member
These here journals are your attempt at turning everyone here into libertarians out of sheer disgust, innit? :p
But hey, everybody in the vault has free universal health care. I'm drowning in stimpaks. All it costs is the complete surrender of any control over your life. You go where I tell you, when I tell you, do what I tell you and only that, even if it's just constantly having babies with someone you don't get to choose. But hey, between my 3 radio stations and 3-to-1 female to male population ratio, I've got a 98% happiness rate. Because I toss out anyone unhappy to die in the wasteland. So hooray statism, amirite?

But hey, everybody in the vault has free universal health care. I'm drowning in stimpaks. All it costs is the complete surrender of any control over your life. You go where I tell you, when I tell you, do what I tell you and only that, even if it's just constantly having babies with someone you don't get to choose. But hey, between my 3 radio stations and 3-to-1 female to male population ratio, I've got a 98% happiness rate. Because I toss out anyone unhappy to die in the wasteland. So hooray statism, amirite?
I suppose when your only options are to live in the safety of a fascist state that plans to use you as a breeding factory for their legion of movie monsters or to live in the libertarian paradise that is Mad Max: Fury Road, statism stops looking like such a bad thing.

I would comment on how can you still be playing that game, but I have already sunk 60 hours into Stardew Valley and I can't use the "Hey it's portable!" excuse I can use with my 3ds games. If it was portable, it would be way higher.

GasBandit

Staff member
I would comment on how can you still be playing that game, but I have already sunk 60 hours into Stardew Valley and I can't use the "Hey it's portable!" excuse I can use with my 3ds games. If it was portable, it would be way higher.
Yeah. Bear in mind I "play" this about 3 times a day for 10 mins or less each time. The wonderful world of mobile gaming, ja? Play by not playing.[DOUBLEPOST=1458673973,1458673886][/DOUBLEPOST]
I suppose when your only options are to live in the safety of a fascist state that plans to use you as a breeding factory for their legion of movie monsters or to live in the libertarian paradise that is Mad Max: Fury Road, statism stops looking like such a bad thing.
The ironic thing is if they rose up and overthrew me, they'd probably have an excellent self-sustaining ecosystem. I don't even have to fully train my workers or fully staff my resource generating rooms, and I've probably got enough to feed, hydrate, and power twice my current population.

The ironic thing is if they rose up and overthrew me, they'd probably have an excellent self-sustaining ecosystem. I don't even have to fully train my workers or fully staff my resource generating rooms, and I've probably got enough to feed, hydrate, and power twice my current population.
Those are just redundancies to ensure the Vault Experiment can continue in the absence of the Overseer...

Yeah. Bear in mind I "play" this about 3 times a day for 10 mins or less each time. The wonderful world of mobile gaming, ja? Play by not playing.
And that's my problem. I have no patience for the "Wait 5 hours for this to complete" type game. I played Fallout Shelter for maybe two weeks before I just got too bored. Maybe it was longer. It was long enough to unlock all the rooms at least.