X-Men relationship chart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolverine is a whore, Cable had serious relationships or married his :heythere:

Poor Agent Jake. He didn't even have an infatuation.

It would also help if the designer picked colors that did not look so much alike when drawn in a thin line. Also make a bigger chart or bigger font so we can read their names.

I still can not figure out what that brown line between Wolverine and Storm is...

sixpackshaker said:
It would also help if the designer picked colors that did not look so much alike when drawn in a thin line. Also make a bigger chart or bigger font so we can read their names.

I still can not figure out what that brown line between Wolverine and Storm is...
Storm took it up the pooper?

Magneto ----> Rogue :bush:

Mystique ----> Iceman!?!?

Seeing the Scarlett Spider on the list made me nostalgic.

Iron Man ----> EMMA FROST :eek:

figmentPez said:
Vagabond said:
Why does this surprise you? They had a child together in the Age of Apocalypse alternate timeline.
I don't even attempt to remember all the X-Men canon, much less the alternate storylines, kudos to you though.

R

Rubicon

figmentPez said:
Vagabond said:
Why does this surprise you? They had a child together in the Age of Apocalypse alternate timeline.
alternate timelines shouldnt be factored into the chart..

and wow, storm has been around..

R

Rubicon

wait.. since when was AoA canon? Just because Dark Beast crossed over doesn't mean ya know, Wolvie lost a hand or Rogue got it on with a man 20+ years her senior..

G

GeneralOrder24

I'm not sure that line represents the AoA relationship...If you look at the sabertooth/psylock one, it specifically says AOA on a dotted red line.

...which bigcountry already said.

Vagabond said:
Iron Man ----> EMMA FROST :eek:

That's not as surprising as Iron Man----> ONLY Emma Frost.

Word? Shit man, even Alternate Timeline She-hulk slept with The Juggernaut.

Shegokigo said:
Northstar ----> Iceman :rofl:

Wolverine ----> Rose Wu :Leyla:

She-Hulk ----> Juggernaut :bush:
That was pretty much my response when I first learned Juggernaut and She Hulk had a one-night stand. The two ideas thrust (hah) to the forefront were, "Damn...hope they weren't on the top floor of the hotel," and, "He calls it...the Juggerthrust."

Enresshou said:
Shegokigo said:
Northstar ----> Iceman :rofl:

Wolverine ----> Rose Wu :Leyla:

She-Hulk ----> Juggernaut :bush:
That was pretty much my response when I first learned Juggernaut and She Hulk had a one-night stand. The two ideas thrust (hah) to the forefront were, "Damn...hope they weren't on the top floor of the hotel," and, "He calls it...the Juggerthrust."
:rofl:

Shegokigo said:
Shannow said:
Shhh, they haven't taken the bait yet. :ninja: I only got a nibble so far.
Technically, it was, since characters from that universe made the jump over to the regular Marvel universe when everything went back to normal.

Plus, I'm not up on X-Men lore/canon/mythology (aside from AoA, because it's my first and favourite X-Men story), but I'm pretty sure Magneto and Rogue had a thing going post-AoA because fans asked for it or something. Or was that Magneto's clone?

Ugh. My head is starting to hurt. This is why I very rarely read X-Men, unless it's phenomenal (AoA, Morrison's run, Whedon's run, the classic stuff from the 80s, etc).

J

JCM

Shegokigo said:
Mav said:
figmentPez said:
Vagabond said:
alternate timelines shouldnt be factored into the chart..

and wow, storm has been around..
Shegokigo said:
Age of Apoc was canon.
This.

AoA Maneto and Rogue do exist in the Marvel Universe, unless the chart reads "616" universe relationship chart, its pretty much Xmen.

Shannow

Staff member
The timeline was corrected, and as such, it did not happen. Some characters were ripped out of the timeline and into the regualar, current timeline (Dark beast), but for all intents and purposes, it is an alternate timeline, not the regular 616 U (it is 295), and thus, not true canon.

J

JCM

Shannow said:
The timeline was corrected, and as such, it did not happen. Some characters were ripped out of the timeline and into the regualar, current timeline (Dark beast), but for all intents and purposes, it is an alternate timeline, not the regular 616 U (it is 295), and thus, not true canon.
Guess you cry whenever you read DC (which is a worse fuckup than MArvel.?

Its canon, Earth-295.

Bishop killed it, but timeline can still be entered (as seen in Exiles), and just akin to any alternate future (like Cable´s several futures, 2099, Spidergirl, etc) its part of Marvel canon.

However, its not 616.

Status
Not open for further replies.