Former President and Convicted Felon Trump Thread

I am interested in the follow up. Fuckwad is an unmitigated coward who has never faced the consequences of his actions until yesterday.

I am interested in the follow up. Fuckwad is an unmitigated coward who has never faced the consequences of his actions until yesterday.
Even more RrEVeENGE and WRATH.
Oh, and probably "the Secret Service is part of the Deep State and didn't want to protect me, they deliberately left me open"

What do you expect? "Gosh, we really do need to disarm these redneck dangers"?

I expect him to piss himself at the notion of appearing in public ever again. Cutting back on appearances and his own pope mobile.

Melanie wrote a letter about the incident. I can’t help but notice a few pot shots at her husband in it.
An excerpt from it:

IMG_5061.jpeg

"Damn it! Time to call in Seal Team 6 and do this right." .... would be a totally tasteless joke that I'm totally not making but... I mean... Has immunity right?.... just saying....

Ok, joke aside, this whole thing feels funny. A young armed Republican, like literally the defacto image of a Trump supporter, tries to assassinate him? On the heals of all this controversy about Presidential immunity, and right on the cusp of all the talk about assassinating a political rival, and just grazed on the ear... IDK, something doesn't sit right.

Reading the words "Trump Shooting" in so many headlines and it's absolutely fucked that the media uses the same word to describe a missed by a mile assassination attempt with a mass murder school massacre.

Isn't the guy that shot Reagan out of prison and like, a twitch streamer or something now? I'm not saying he should do anything, I'm just saying it would be prime time for a come back.

Isn't the guy that shot Reagan out of prison and like, a twitch streamer or something now? I'm not saying he should do anything, I'm just saying it would be prime time for a come back.
He’s a musician. He keeps booking gigs and them getting canceled after the controversy. He seems to want nothing to do with the Reagan thing.

Given the reactions I've seen online, I'm not sure he will. When Reagan was shot, it was still shocking and rare. We're in a news cycle where shootings are getting more frequent, and people are more desensitized to it now, thanks mostly to his own party.
I'll wait for the polls on it since there is no way to get an accurate understanding of the fallout from randos online. Also political assasinations are very different from mass shootings. And definately aren't an everyday occurance.

There is one critical question which few people seem to be asking...

Why wasn't Trump wearing shoes?

What don't they want us to know?

Prosecution can appeal, and they'll probably get their appeal. But that doesn't matter because Cannon has delayed this case for months. It almost certainly will not go to trial before the election. She let Trump run out the clock regardless.

GasBandit

Staff member
More in depth

Judge Aileen Cannon dismissed special counsel Jack Smith’s criminal classified documents case against Trump, which accused him of mishandling classified information after leaving the White House. In a 93-page order, Cannon found that Attorney General Merrick Garland’s appointment of Special Counsel Jack Smith was “unlawful” and unconstitutional because Smith had not been named to the post by Biden or confirmed by the Senate. Trump’s lawyers argued in February that the appointments clause of the Constitution “does not permit the Attorney General to appoint, without Senate confirmation, a private citizen and like-minded political ally to wield the prosecutorial power of the United States.” Garland appointed Smith, a private citizen, in 2022 to oversee the two federal investigations into Trump. Garland, as well as Smith’s team have argued, that legal and historical precedent allowed for the appointment of an independent prosecutor to handle the investigations. Nevertheless, Cannon ruled that “None of the statutes cited as legal authority for the appointment […] gives the Attorney General broad inferior-officer appointing power or bestows upon him the right to appoint a federal officer with the kind of prosecutorial power wielded by Special Counsel Smith. Nor do the Special Counsel’s strained statutory arguments, appeals to inconsistent history, or reliance on out-of-circuit authority persuade otherwise.” The Justice Department is expected to appeal the ruling. Trump appointed Cannon to the federal bench in south Florida in 2020. A federal grand jury originally indicted Trump with 40 felony counts alleging he willfully kept classified material after he left the White House and then obstructed the government’s repeated efforts to get them back. Separately, Trump was charged with 32 counts under the Espionage Act for “willful retention” of national defense information, and an additional eight charges for making false statements and engaging in a conspiracy to obstruct justice. (NBC News / New York Times / Washington Post / Associated Press / CNN / ABC News / Wall Street Journal / NPR / Bloomberg / Politico / Axios / CNBC / CBS News)

Yeah, he's not "rich" rich. He's got some money from the lying book he wrote and the pretty bad movie they made from it, but he burns through cash really quick since he moved out of Ohio.

More in depth

Judge Aileen Cannon dismissed special counsel Jack Smith’s criminal classified documents case against Trump, which accused him of mishandling classified information after leaving the White House. In a 93-page order, Cannon found that Attorney General Merrick Garland’s appointment of Special Counsel Jack Smith was “unlawful” and unconstitutional because Smith had not been named to the post by Biden or confirmed by the Senate. Trump’s lawyers argued in February that the appointments clause of the Constitution “does not permit the Attorney General to appoint, without Senate confirmation, a private citizen and like-minded political ally to wield the prosecutorial power of the United States.” Garland appointed Smith, a private citizen, in 2022 to oversee the two federal investigations into Trump. Garland, as well as Smith’s team have argued, that legal and historical precedent allowed for the appointment of an independent prosecutor to handle the investigations. Nevertheless, Cannon ruled that “None of the statutes cited as legal authority for the appointment […] gives the Attorney General broad inferior-officer appointing power or bestows upon him the right to appoint a federal officer with the kind of prosecutorial power wielded by Special Counsel Smith. Nor do the Special Counsel’s strained statutory arguments, appeals to inconsistent history, or reliance on out-of-circuit authority persuade otherwise.” The Justice Department is expected to appeal the ruling. Trump appointed Cannon to the federal bench in south Florida in 2020. A federal grand jury originally indicted Trump with 40 felony counts alleging he willfully kept classified material after he left the White House and then obstructed the government’s repeated efforts to get them back. Separately, Trump was charged with 32 counts under the Espionage Act for “willful retention” of national defense information, and an additional eight charges for making false statements and engaging in a conspiracy to obstruct justice. (NBC News / New York Times / Washington Post / Associated Press / CNN / ABC News / Wall Street Journal / NPR / Bloomberg / Politico / Axios / CNBC / CBS News)
1721092180372.png

--Patrick

The seething, simmering hatred I feel for tech bros is continually justified.

The useless tech industry is a pox. Apps that do nothing but siphon money from both workers and customers, literal pollution machines that only function to steal, etc. Dropping a nuke on Silicon Valley (or I guess Texas now since that's where they all went) would do more good in the world than literally any other action.

The seething, simmering hatred I feel for tech bros is continually justified.

The useless tech industry is a pox. Apps that do nothing but siphon money from both workers and customers, literal pollution machines that only function to steal, etc. Dropping a nuke on Silicon Valley (or I guess Texas now since that's where they all went) would do more good in the world than literally any other action.
Max Zorin was right?