Former President and Convicted Felon Trump Thread

The seething, simmering hatred I feel for tech bros is continually justified.

The useless tech industry is a pox. Apps that do nothing but siphon money from both workers and customers, literal pollution machines that only function to steal, etc. Dropping a nuke on Silicon Valley (or I guess Texas now since that's where they all went) would do more good in the world than literally any other action.
Rich assholes want to vote for the rich asshole who says he’s going to lower their taxes even more, and cut restrictions on how much of an asshole they can be. Who could have seen that coming?

He just changed his mind over the last 8 years...on Hitler.
No, no, no, it's cleat that he finally decide that Trump just just a cynical asshole like Nixon, and thus useful.

And we all know cooperating with the nazis to get what you want never went wrong...

Most of my wife's family are hardcore Trump supporters. Her sister (the token liberal in the family) and I are dreading the annual summer trip to their parents. The sister is going to stay there a short time but will escape to Universal Studios with her boyfriend for most of the trip. I'll just have to tune out the FIL while he alternately rants about the 34 felony convictions and swoons over Trump's campaign speeches. Luckily I'll have plenty of work to do so I can just put in my earbuds and ignore him.

I don't know why people are making such a big deal about the local police not getting involved with the shooting. The cops followed the well-established procedure when encountering a student actively carrying a firearm, which is to immediately disengage, exit the building, and then not re-enter.

--Patrick

Something is so off about this. This kid doesn’t feel well prepared. He went rifle shooting at a range but that’s the extent of his training. He had little political motivation if any. He shows up to the event with a rifle and a ladder. Police and secret service were getting tip after tip.
And yet somehow he gets access to an unsecured vantage point close to the stage and only blasts a piece of Trumps ear off?

Something is so off about this. This kid doesn’t feel well prepared. He went rifle shooting at a range but that’s the extent of his training. He had little political motivation if any. He shows up to the event with a rifle and a ladder. Police and secret service were getting tip after tip.
And yet somehow he gets access to an unsecured vantage point close to the stage and only blasts a piece of Trumps ear off?
I wouldn't conspiracy theory too hard over this.

It is extremely frustrating to look at things and realize the entire reason that the whole media apparatus, billionaire working men, etc are all pulling for Trump and making him look as good as possible is because Biden is going to let their tax cuts expire. That's it. There's no further reason necessary. All this culture war bullshit that they're using is complete smokescreen. All they care about is keeping 12 more dollars a year and they will kill us all to do it.

Holy shit, it's worse than that. It's the entire TKO gamut of pieces of shit.

1721325339732.png

1. Racist "I just don't like n"
2. Wife-Beater, literally caught on camera in public striking his wife while promoting his barabric Slapfights bullshit.
3. Currently on a transphobe ultraquest to end all queer people, enabled Vince McMahon's decades long rape spree.

They're just missing a noted child predator in the lineup to complete the set.

View attachment 48915

2. Wife-Beater, literally caught on camera in public striking his wife while promoting his barabric Slapfights bullshit.
3. Currently on a transphobe ultraquest to end all queer people, enabled Vince McMahon's decades long rape spree.

You missed that they're introducing Trump?

It is extremely frustrating to look at things and realize the entire reason that the whole media apparatus, billionaire working men, etc are all pulling for Trump and making him look as good as possible is because Biden is going to let their tax cuts expire. That's it. There's no further reason necessary. All this culture war bullshit that they're using is complete smokescreen. All they care about is keeping 12 more dollars a year and they will kill us all to do it.
The numbers are staggering comparing the stories listing Trump as powerful and smart and Biden as weak and stupid. Every single news organization in America is saying the exact same thing.

View attachment 48915

I saw a great line for this on Discord: "This is the first time Hulk Hogan's ever put anyone over."

Meanwhile Milwaukee businesses in the area are complaining the RNC is awful for business. Since they put up fences making road travel impossible in the area, it's not a surprise.

Dave

Staff member
Meanwhile Milwaukee businesses in the area are complaining the RNC is awful for business. Since they put up fences making road travel impossible in the area, it's not a surprise.
But Grindr crashed in the area because it was being inundated with server requests.

RNC cancelled Hogan because a video leaked of him making fun of Trump's hair.

EDIT: Or he came out later out of the announced order.

Last edited:
So the internet has been broken, and as a result all air traffic. Stranding all the RNC attendees. Yikes! What did that city do to deserve this?