Funny (political, religious) pictures

figmentPez

Staff member
Oh, I see they're with the lethal version of tar and feathering, and not just humiliation.

Which seems logical, given that the GOP has no shame, and they'd definitely find a way to spin being covered in pine tar and feathers to their advantage.

benchwarmer.png

I know there are those who will delight in this picture and say, "Ha! Serves these people right!" but to me it's supremely pitiful to watch a person intentionally delude themself into ruin despite others' efforts to pull them out of that dive.

--Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
I don't know if this is true, but it's rumored that people are adding Mitch McConnell on Venmo and requesting $2,000 from him. So many that he changed his name to this:

Mitch where's my money _ Venmo.jpg

People in this thread claim it is.

That said:
It's unclear if any of these requests are legitimate, or if the senator even has a Venmo account. There have been a few different usernames that claim to be linked to the senator, including @MitchMcConnell and @SenatorMitchMcConnell, though none of these have been confirmed.
But it is funny.

The former doesnt have a joke name, just "Mitch McConnell" (and is very obviously not him judging by the people he's friends with). The latter account doesn't exist.