Gas Bandit's Political Thread V: The Vampire Likes Bats

GasBandit

Staff member
The war they started "Can I be alive please?"
No! Because if we admit you have the right to be who you are and live, then maybe OTHERS LIKE YOU might think it OK to be that way! And then who KNOWS what new depravity might be expected to be accepted as "ok" next?!

#biggest-/s-ever

And Florida had a proposal that high school girl athletes would have to submit their menstrual cycle for eligibility. Thankfully it didn't pass, but what the actual fuck.

And Florida had a proposal that high school girl athletes would have to submit their menstrual cycle for eligibility. Thankfully it didn't pass, but what the actual fuck.
Even the Taliban doesn't track menstrual cycles. Florida Republicans really are completely off the rails...And judging by DeSantis' popularity, the whole party is going that way. Handmaid's Tale was a reverse historical documentary, apparently.

Basically, 2600 pages of emails between anti-trans "experts" and rightwing lawmakers. And it's as hateful as you'd imagine.

figmentPez

Staff member
I don't know what's more offensive, how willfully stupid she is, or that it doesn't matter how stupid she is, because her constituents don't care.

Again, I, someone who never graduated college and the only piece of paper I have from a post secondary education is my Professional Meat Cutting certificate, have more education that the temporary speaker of the house or the above moron COMBINED.

What if white Christian? men trying to get rid of drag queens associating with children is just an attempt to eliminate possible competition?