[Announcement] Halforums Party Game Night! (First Friday of every month) (Formally Jackbox)

I always think about posting in here that I can't make it...but I haven't been able to make it in like 10 weeks. This weekend is no exception. Lotta stuff going on in my life that I gotta stuff into friday night/the weekends

The only Friday I'll be available other than 11/5 is 11/19. I have an interview on Saturday in the AM on 11/13 in Cleveland for a residency program. Could do that Saturday night though. Thanksgiving Friday I'll be in Connecticut.

I probably could. I'm in huntsville at the moment, but I don't think it will keep me TOO late...
Ooo, say hi to Cranky for me, he's down there right now, too.
Taking my friend who I convinced to get vaxxed out to a churrascaria by way of a reward for being a good girl :D I'll be on if I make it back in time.
You'll be on if you can stay awake after eating eight pounds of roasted meat and pineapple.

--Patrick

I can try to make it tonight. Recently restocked my liquor cabinet, so I have everything I need :D

Incidentally, I forgot how nice it was to live in a state where all alcohol sales are handled by a state-run distributor. In Virginia, if it's not on the "approved list" of boozes, you simply cannot buy it anywhere. Walking into a 7-11 and seeing a bunch of BuzzBallz in a display brought a little tear to my eye.

GasBandit

Staff member
I might be down. Might be a good way to celebrate that I set up my computer today at my new apartment. What would we be playing?
It depends on who shows. Right now it looks like I might be the only one in attendance with a Jackbox game since Dirona and Eriol are out and Dei is conspicuously quiet, SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE RAPPING ROBOTS

(I mean yes I do also have YDKJ and Patently Stupid and Split the Room but there's a running gag to uphold here)

It depends on who shows. Right now it looks like I might be the only one in attendance with a Jackbox game since Dirona and Eriol are out and Dei is conspicuously quiet, SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE RAPPING ROBOTS

(I mean yes I do also have YDKJ and Patently Stupid and Split the Room but there's a running gag to uphold here)
Maybe now is the time to upload the most recent Jackbox addition? I mean I just LOVE Rappin' Robots. Just LOVE it.

LOVE IT.