IRC Official Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dunny

Holy shit, Dave hasn't been in IRC a week and already he's the "loudest."

*mutters "Bastard beat me out..."* :twisted:

And whoo-hoo! Thirteenth highest poster in the channel!

All bragging aside, folks, come on in and enjoy yourselves. We're very welcoming and only Kal-El-ha bites...and only then when he's drunk.

Dunny said:

All bragging aside, folks, come on in and enjoy yourselves. We're very welcoming and only Kal-El-ha bites...and only then when he's drunk.
Gotta remember that when I came in there was a lot of yelling. It was when the HP boards went down.

Now, let my postcount there get near Moss or Gate and STILL have me on that list? We'll talk then.

D

Dunny

Edrondol said:
Dunny said:

Gotta remember that when I came in there was a lot of yelling. It was when the HP boards went down.

Now, let my postcount there get near Moss or Gate and STILL have me on that list? We'll talk then.
It's impossible to get near Moss or Gate. Hell, Ame runs the channel, and she's nowhere near Moss or Gate!

S

Silvanesti

am i banned or something?

"(Your GECOS (real name) is banned from this server)"

you aren't banned. are you using chatzilla? go to preferences and change your ' real' name from' chatzilla to something else.

M

makare

curse this retched sticky and all it has wrought! Curse it I say!

Can this forum support its own shoutbox/chatbox? Then we wouldn't need to rely on an external site.

Hooray for self sufficiency.

R

Rubicon

if theres not enough to entice people just remember

there's surprise buttsecks goin on, 24/7 it's one giant geek orgy in there

J

JONJONAUG

<%Calleja> GasBandit is afk, it seems
<%Calleja> he usually responds to pings
<tinwhistler> wow, irc has a much different crowd than when I was trolling it a year or more ago.
<%Edrondol> No!
<%Edrondol> I need validation, damn it!
And god damnit, I'm posting this here because I want to avoid spamming up the IRC channel with YouTube videos because I don't wanna get banned for annoying Ama.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybNRu5OXrkI:im0utsot][/youtube:im0utsot]

Start from 4:40, that's Edrondol.

D

Dunny

Graarh, my lag is ridiculous in IRC today. I'll try again tonight, I guess...stupid college connection.

J

JCM

Damn... no time, nor disposition to enter the IRC anyy more, but nice to see its still going strong.

Denbrought said:
Sooo maaany peooopleee...

*headache'd*
Bitch, bitch, bitch.

We don't have anyone here! Sticky it!

*sticky*

Too many people! Waaah!

Dorks.

Edrondol said:
Bitch, bitch, bitch.

We don't have anyone here! Sticky it!

*sticky*

Too many people! Waaah!

Dorks.
I feel the need to add: :aaahhh:

Also: :lol:

Thank you for making this irc-chat known to me.

I just substituted one addiction to another... :aaahhh:

Thank god I'm not allowed to chat at work. Well, technically I'm also not allowed to dwell around in message boards... But hey...

But my evenings are now completely ruined... :zombie: Getting to chat with you sickos in real time... :pud:

Status
Not open for further replies.