IRC Official Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy said:
ZenMonkey said:
Now that's just silly. I haven't been a regular in IRC for years.
good choice?
Aye, but only because it's yet another way for me to kill an hour that I should be spending constructively. I waste assloads (that's for you, Amy) of time on the Internet as it is and IRC's yet another timesink for me. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

R

Rubicon

ZenMonkey said:
Calleja said:
Someone ban Mav so ZenMonkey returns, already.
Hmm foe option working against me here, had to see the quote to see it.

Uh, no? I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but I was around long before #pvponline was even really made, back when it was just Ame (as DMET), Aba, Yal, Kiki and myself all idling in siblings and #pvponline. We had tried advertising on Image but rarely anyone ever joined and it wasn't even until we became Halforum that we got the huge influx of users. Even the year I was gone last year, when it was all Halfpixel, there weren't nearly as many people as we have now on a daily basis. (prior to christmas time, we're getting like 20+ people a night, sometimes 30). (this is based on the couple dozen times i had access to a PC for that year and got in IRC and only saw 7 or 8 people at prime time US EST).

So yea..I shouldn't be the one to leave, seniority at all. I made my peace with Zen, Amy, etc if they can't accept a handshake and a "let bygones be bygones" thing, thats on them, not me. I'm kosher with everyone as far as I'm concerned. Got an issue with me? Send me a PM, I mighta said something stupid but if I'm called out on it I always listen.

R

Rubicon

jesus..irc was really empty for christmas, we're down to like 5 ppl atm, which yea late night and such. prior to the holidays even at this hour we normally have like 10+ easily :confused:

Mav said:
jesus..irc was really empty for christmas, we're down to like 5 ppl atm, which yea late night and such. prior to the holidays even at this hour we normally have like 10+ easily :confused:
Kk, logging in... Some of us are attempting to get some time off the internet during holidays, in my case to party and/or do nerdy things. Also, the different timezone kind of screws it

Calleja said:
Someone kidnap moss and take him to a secure facility with internet access! Stat!
I can't afford the train ticket, if I could I'd probably have gone there a week ago to just make him go mad :3

[13:45] <@AmorousEyes> -3333333333.9966666666666666666666666666666666666666666
6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666+
666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666+++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[13:45] <@AmorousEyes> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[13:45] <+futureking> flood
[13:46] <@AmorousEyes> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[13:46] <@AmorousEyes> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[13:47] <+futureking> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[13:47] ->> You were kicked from #pvponline by AmorousEyes (~Thrill@cloak-974E9638.cable.ziggo.nl) Reason ([Long Text]! <Kick #261>)
[13:47] ->> Error 442 - #pvponline :You're not on that channel
[13:47] ->> You re-joined channel #pvponline
[13:47] ->> Topic is: Happy Kwanzaa/Xmas/Hannuka/Festivus!! ^ KURTZ IS A HACK! > http://www.halforum.com/ < It's ALIIIIIVE! ^ IRC Sausages: http://irc.siblingsofpain.com/pvp.html -> updated: (12/22) ^ RAWR! -> http://www.amorouseyes.com/ From Santa to anal warts in .5 seconds!
[13:47] ->> Topic set by Abalistar on 25/12/2008 13:12:07
[13:47] ->> Channel Modes are: +sntrl 1337
[13:47] ->> Channel created on 16/04/2007 04:09:01
[13:47] --ChanServ-- (#pvponline) The not so official pvponline.com IRC channel.
[13:47] * ChanServ sets mode +v futureking for #pvponline
[13:47] <+futureking> :(
Today's Aesop is "Ops are not subject to the rules of us plebs".

Wahad said:
AmorousEyes said:
Considering I was sound asleep at the time, that means you got 'pwned' by one of my cats, futureking. :p
Win.

Getting pwned by a cat is one of the least proud moments of my life. My love for dogs has been reinforced by this traumatic event.

ZenMonkey said:
Wait...there's cats in IRC?
Ame was afk and her cat discovered that playing with the keyboard is fun.

Mav said:
ZenMonkey said:
Calleja said:
Someone ban Mav so ZenMonkey returns, already.
Hmm foe option working against me here, had to see the quote to see it.

Uh, no? I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but I was around long before #pvponline was even really made, back when it was just Ame (as DMET), Aba, Yal, Kiki and myself all idling in siblings and #pvponline. We had tried advertising on Image but rarely anyone ever joined and it wasn't even until we became Halforum that we got the huge influx of users. Even the year I was gone last year, when it was all Halfpixel, there weren't nearly as many people as we have now on a daily basis. (prior to christmas time, we're getting like 20+ people a night, sometimes 30). (this is based on the couple dozen times i had access to a PC for that year and got in IRC and only saw 7 or 8 people at prime time US EST).

So yea..I shouldn't be the one to leave, seniority at all. I made my peace with Zen, Amy, etc if they can't accept a handshake and a "let bygones be bygones" thing, thats on them, not me. I'm kosher with everyone as far as I'm concerned. Got an issue with me? Send me a PM, I mighta said something stupid but if I'm called out on it I always listen.
I still vote you leave.

R

Rubicon

Denbrought said:
twitchmoss said:
just as my internet starts behaving itself :( :( :(
Well, I still have the forums left >_> And if it's better tomorrow I'll try and connect around new year's, if I'm not out :p
tis not the same without you good sir

moss keeps trying to kiss us all for new years, help us please :Leyla:

Mav said:
Denbrought said:
twitchmoss said:
just as my internet starts behaving itself :( :( :(
Well, I still have the forums left >_> And if it's better tomorrow I'll try and connect around new year's, if I'm not out :p
tis not the same without you good sir

moss keeps trying to kiss us all for new years, help us please :Leyla:
A gmug of spiked milk and a warm IRC room... Doesn't beat the party I'm missing but it's not that bad. Happy new year :3

I havent read the entire thread so I don't know if this has been asked, but what about changing the name of the pvp IRC channel to match the new forum?

#Hal-online or something

M

makare

Kovac said:
I havent read the entire thread so I don't know if this has been asked, but what about changing the name of the pvp IRC channel to match the new forum?

#Hal-online or something

That probably won't happen because the irc is pretty much independent of the forum despite the recent influx of forumites.

R

Rubicon

Kovac said:

#Hal-online or something
already registered #halforum

but we all decided to stick to #pvponline

other channel is open to us if we ever want or need it

Status
Not open for further replies.