[PC Game] League of Legends

And there are people that claim LoL is a DOTA2 clone.

They both spawned from the same source. Both Riot and the Valve section that works on DOTA2 are made of former Blizzard employees and DOTA designers.
Huh, I had no idea.

Hrm.

I've never actually PLAYED a match of LoL....

i dont know if anyone here caught the finals, but damn those were some hype matches

there is no god but faker, and piglet is his prophet.

Took a bit of a break while dealing with the new puppy, started playing again this week and managed this.
gg.png

Still lost but I did my best. The game was a stupid one though. We would take a few of them down to where they have 1 minute respawn timers then just sit in base. I understand protecting the base but if we never move out nothing is going to come of it.

Also, dat Olaf build...though looking back I realised my scepter was dumb to build with them only having one Ap.

Last edited:
Oh it is, but in my experience if you have 8k hp and no damage, the other team will just ignore you, take out those who do and then come after you once all the threats have been taken care of. Which is almost exactly what happened in this instance, when he wasn't getting caught out doing god knows what.

Last edited:
I suck at getting kills on LoL. I'm probably overly cautious. I love laning with Annie, but it only really nets opportunity kills until you get Tibbers. Though, my kill count went up quite a bit after I learned to effectively use her stun every 4 spells.

I made it into plat before the end of the season. Lucky enough to run into a diamond smurf in game 5 of my promo - we might have won anyway, but it was sure a lot easier with an incredibly fed Kayle on the team.

I actually default to support if I can't get mid and, most of the time, love it. I can guarantee we have vision that way, if nothing else. It becomes frustrating when your adc doesn't seem to realise they are an adc and dives headlong into everything and then rages when you don't save them. But such is the way of yolo-que.

I actually default to support if I can't get mid and, most of the time, love it. I can guarantee we have vision that way, if nothing else. It becomes frustrating when your adc doesn't seem to realise they are an adc and dives headlong into everything and then rages when you don't save them. But such is the way of yolo-que.

Playing Renekton is one of the most liberating experiences I've had this month. I feel so dumb for not trying him until now, he clicks with me.

I think I might be severely over estimating our chances but there is a local con coming up and I think I wanna get the group I play with together and form a team.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/ne...res/announcing-team-builder-two-day-live-beta

Team builder is currently being tested which should alleviate many of the headaches that come with even trying to get into a game. It will allow you to queue into a specific roll and champion rather than using pick order as the determining factor in how those are decided. You can also queue as a team captain and make a comp from those queued.

Have yet to try it myself but the over all concenses seems to be a glowing positive, with the major complaint being it enforces the meta, but that it totally up to how captains build the team.