Official Halforums Meet-ups

So, while this didn't work so well last time... ;)
I'll be Houston Nov 3-Nov 10.
I have a few things I'll be doing (Pimlico and Mucky Duck for Irish Music. Texas Ren Fest on the 3rd) I have some open time if people wanna hang out. I promise to keep my lecherous man-whoring to a minimum ;)

GasBandit

Staff member
So, while this didn't work so well last time... ;)
I'll be Houston Nov 3-Nov 10.
I have a few things I'll be doing (Pimlico and Mucky Duck for Irish Music. Texas Ren Fest on the 3rd) I have some open time if people wanna hang out. I promise to keep my lecherous man-whoring to a minimum ;)
Dang, I'll be at Texas Ren Fest on the 4th.

Dang, I'll be at Texas Ren Fest on the 4th.
I'll be a the Pimlico playing irish music then. In theory. But if any of my friends are camping on the 3rd, there's a good chance I'll get drunk, pass out, and end up going on the 4th too

I consider that more likely, actually ;)

GasBandit

Staff member
I'll be a the Pimlico playing irish music then. In theory. But if any of my friends are camping on the 3rd, there's a good chance I'll get drunk, pass out, and end up going on the 4th too

I consider that more likely, actually ;)
Hah, well, maybe we'll run into each other then!

Just had gave away my Ren Fest tickets since we aren't going to be able to make it at all this year. We were planning on Nov 3.

figmentPez

Staff member
My latest show, The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged) [Revised], opens on Wednesday and runs through Saturday (Nov 7 - 10). Shows are at 7:30 each night, if anyone is interested in coming to see. Tickets can be bough here. If you're not familiar with the play, it's a comedic condensing of Shakespeare. All of this plays at least get a mention, with scenes his best and most famous works getting parodied in (hopefully) hilarious fashion.

So, I don't generally keep track of where people live.
We got any halforumites in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area? I'll be out that way next month.

It's all right, you can admit you're afraid the weird contraption will suck out your soul. No one here will judge you...

So today, in The Land Pavilion in Epcot at Walt Disney World I got to meet @Celt Z and Little Z and they got to meet my wife and myself.

You’ll have to imagine the scene, we forgot to take any pictures.
It was fun, and you all were lovely people! Sorry we were cut short, but keeping a 7-year-old from exploring Disney is like trying to stop a hurricane and a stampede.

It was fun, and you all were lovely people! Sorry we were cut short, but keeping a 7-year-old from exploring Disney is like trying to stop a hurricane and a stampede.
A Stampicane? Those things are deadly!

Incidentally, my wife and I are looking at heading to Disney in late January. Dates not set in stone yet, but if anyone is in the area, we may be willing to put up with you for a bit. ;)