Questions Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanksgiving, by far, just like being with the family(s) and all the FOOD!

Should I encourage it to rain by washing my car?

Cajungal

Staff member
Until the world actually ends.

What should the first meal I cook in my apartment be--a tried and true favorite or something new and daring?

If you're brave enough, slip some sauna pants on him while he's asleep. Set up a camera and record the horrified look on his face when he wakes up.

Is N_R going to kill me for suggesting that?

Sauna pants, I don't know, probably would require a shrubbery at this time of night. Follow up- From all the fires you started.

Did I have fun yesterday?

North_Ranger

Staff member
No, you wasted your day. The realization thereof will drive you to drink excessively until you hang yourself and leave a dangling corpse that is discovered by your mother three weeks later when she comes to see why you're not answering her calls.

No wait, was there goats involved?

Yes, and they made a fine cabrito. -there is a funny story there. It involved college girls that did not understand why the guy bought a baby goat before a BBQ. So they named it and treated it like a pet... Until the Deer Hunter came to town, killed it with a knife and dressed it out for the Que.

Have you ever eaten something that you have killed?

Just stay up until your next bed time. You'll get the best night's sleep of your life. A terrible day, but a great night...

Don't I give the best advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.