Rant VIII: The Reckoning

Yes she did, and I only had to teleport down a flight of stairs and sprint to the ditch to catch her before she went back down the culvert and was lost again.
I'm glad she came home and you were able to exercise your teleportation abilities. Having a pet go missing is a scary, helpless feeling. <hugs>

Stayed home from work again, decided to take a hot shower to relieve my sinuses. Ended up passing out, woke up on the bathtub floor.
Went to local urgent care, was sent to local ER. After getting my blood drawn, passed out again.
Blood work came back fine, my EKG readings were good. My chest x-ray, however, shows possible Covid damage.
So now I'm stuck at home for two weeks and won't know for sure until the swab test comes back in almost a week.

The worst part is that my symptoms were not Covid related.
No fever, no dry cough, no breathing issues.

I am going on permanent work from home Thursday. I have to clean out my desk tomorrow. I was worried about it. While expressing my concerns to my Mom, she said take a large wheeled suit case to work tomorrow. I've moved many times on short notice....

I was like, that is bloody brilliant!

Dave

Staff member
Found out today I’ll probably be working from home maybe the rest of the year.

Ok, this is the second time I've seen people going off just that same initial list of symptoms for telling whether or not you might need to be tested for Covid19. So, here are the list of symptoms from both the WHO and CDC as of today, 14/07/2020.

Per the CDC:
* Fever or chills
* Cough
* Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
* Fatigue
* Muscle or body aches
* Headache
* New loss of taste or smell
* Sore throat
* Congestion or runny nose
* Nausea or vomiting
* Diarrhea

Per the WHO:
* Fever
* Dry cough
* Tiredness
* Aches and pains
* Nasal congestion
* Headache
* Conjunctivitis
* Sore Throat
* Diarrhea
* Loss of taste or smell
* A rash or discoloration of fingers and toes

Please stay up to date on your Covid19 knowledge and what symptoms to watch for. Doctors are reporting more and more every day that this disease is affecting all systems in a person's body. They've seen kidney failure; blood clotting resulting in DVT, heart attacks, and strokes; allergy symptoms like @Cheesy1, and more. Also, please wear masks, don't go out any more than absolutely necessary, avoid large crowds as much as possible, and take care!

Last edited:
So, the Mother in law posted a YouTube video by The United Spot to our group text that goes to all her kids and grandkids. I won’t give them one more click, so I won’t post the link. Fee free to look them up if you want.

It was basically a giant conspiracy theory rant by someone dressed as the joker going on about the govt taking away all our rights because of the fake COVID and comparing vaccines to how the Jews happily marched on to the death trains because they were told to.:Leyla:

This was the second video she sent. A few weeks ago it was about how BLM was a bunch of anarchist marxists wanting to overthrow our way of life.:facepalm: I responded to that in the nicest way I could, and told my wife I’m not ok with that shit being sent to me, let alone my kids.

I didn’t respond to this latest one, but told my wife she needs to talk to her, because I will burn that bridge. I said if she continues down this path I do not want to be around her, and I will not be ok with my kids spending time with her.

Hopefully the message gets across this time

It was basically a giant conspiracy theory rant by someone dressed as the joker going on about the govt taking away all our rights because of the fake COVID and comparing vaccines to how the Jews happily marched on to the death trains because they were told to.:Leyla:
I....what? WHAT?!?

Physically I've been getting better since they put me on an antibiotic for my sinus infection and a steroid for the COVID. The hardest thing has been eating and drinking enough to stay sufficiently hydrated. Been an uphill battle, but I haven't passed out again since.
Right now it's the emotional toll all of this has been taking on me and my loved ones.