The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

Since it's going to be a few days before I can a refill on a couple of my meds, my brains' been chasing rabbits all over the goddamn place.

Since I'm re-reading A Song of Ice and Fire, part of it is working on associating the Great Houses with a single word that describes them that starts with the same letter. Like "Arrogant as an Arryn", "Brave as a Baratheon", "Fertile as a Frey", "Stern as a Stark", "Lavish as a Lannister", etc.

Also, it occurs to me that you could have a really cool adventuring party based on Warren Zevon songs. An English East End gangster with lycanthropy (Werewolves of London), a submachinegun wielding Dullahan mercenary (Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner), a boxer banned from the sport for killing someone in the ring (Boom Boom Mancini), and a Canadian former hockey goon turned thug for hire (The Hockey Song / Hit Somebody).

It's been ages since we've gotten our hands on any good Trainwreck, and our dispensary had Purple Trainwreck on sale for $6 a gram, so we picked up 7 grams. Lives up to its name in grand fashion.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

So I tend to get drunk and make poor decisions. At this moment I'm either waiting on a prostitute or I'll go to bed lonely but saving a good share of money I could use for new dui charge.

You know how when you're on tbe subway and you're sitting next to someone eating a chocolate bar and you realize that you're craving a chocolate bar, so you get off at the next stop to buy a chocolate bar, then you get on the next train, sit down and eat your chocolate bar?

I'm really craving a prostitute right now.

So I'm visiting my sister, who is currently in college, which means spending all of today hanging around a bunch of college kids.

There's like ten people living in this house.

And so many drugs.

And I've done a lot of them.

Went to Berlin yesterday. Drank a lot of Tequila with friends. Ended up cleaning up my girlfriends vomit cuz she couldnt reach the toilet in time. I hope the Holiday Inn we stayed at wont send us an cleaning bill for the carpet. xD

So after a weekend spent partying like I'm 20 again (even though I never did that when I was 20) I've decided that ecstasy and other party drugs are not for me, but pot is actually pretty amazing.

I'm also amazed that it is illegal and alcohol isn't. I mean, I know the political reasons of why, but in my short (yet plentiful) experience now with it, one definitely seems much more destructive than the other, and it ain't pot.

Cop and non-cop friends took me out for my birthday last night. Ate hearty German food and drank like I was 19. I'm too God damn old for that now.

The hangover today is real. It's 4:44 pm and I've barely moved out of bed.

Cop and non-cop friends took me out for my birthday last night. Ate hearty German food and drank like I was 19. I'm too God damn old for that now.

The hangover today is real. It's 4:44 pm and I've barely moved out of bed.
Gatorade is your friend...

I've been day drinking alone for 6 hours.

After being without power for almost 24 hours (thanks, supercell!), we invited some of our neighbors and their kids over for an impromptu barbecue to finish out the weekend. And they brought drinks. I just realized I'm 1 beer and 2 glasses of wine in, and while I'm not drunk, I'm definitely on the road to feeling fiiiiiiiiine.

one nice glass of scotch later im fucking burned out from replaying my fathers death in my head. im gonna watch anime and be devoid of sentience for awhile.