The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

Yesterday was re-up day. As good as the 85%+ THC vape pens are, they'll never take the place of good weed. Especially since we're starting to get some 30%+ flower down here now, coming up from Rogue Valley - from all the breeders that used to work in and around Humboldt. I picked up an eighth of this Sugar Cookie, expecting it to be part of the GSC line, but it's not that at all. What it is, is a wonderful, but incredibly heavy hitting Indica-dominant hybrid that combines some legendary strains - Blueberry, Hawaiian Sativa, Sensi Star, and Northern Lights, specifically. I'm not sure if there's enough coffee in the world to keep me awake after this bowl.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

We went out as a team for work. I have never felt more in tune with those I work with. As a documentation company, to be praised for our organizational skills whilst in the middle of a brewery crawl, that means something.

I mean, I'm drunk so it probably doesn't but it feels like it does.

Our team lead saw someone jump 36 floors last weekend. He and I stayed a bit later and talked about it. He's putting on a brave face but I can tell it's affecting him and I feel bad I can't help more than be a listening board he can sound off of. I've never been in that situation to relate to him in a personal way like that. I let him know I'm there any time he wants to talk and I'm glad he's reached out after the week but it feels inadequate, to say the least.

On a totally different tangent, thank you all for being here, as a constant. I've tried to explain what we are to various other people through the years and no one gets us in a way that truly appreciates or recognizes the importance that at least I feel we derive from one another. I'm ok that others don't understand it and I'm not super certain I do myself. This feels like the only community I've ever belonged to and I couldn't be happier to be a part of it.

We went out as a team for work. I have never felt more in tune with those I work with. As a documentation company, to be praised for our organizational skills whilst in the middle of a brewery crawl, that means something.

I mean, I'm drunk so it probably doesn't but it feels like it does.

Our team lead saw someone jump 36 floors last weekend. He and I stayed a bit later and talked about it. He's putting on a brave face but I can tell it's affecting him and I feel bad I can't help more than be a listening board he can sound off of. I've never been in that situation to relate to him in a personal way like that. I let him know I'm there any time he wants to talk and I'm glad he's reached out after the week but it feels inadequate, to say the least.

On a totally different tangent, thank you all for being here, as a constant. I've tried to explain what we are to various other people through the years and no one gets us in a way that truly appreciates or recognizes the importance that at least I feel we derive from one another. I'm ok that others don't understand it and I'm not super certain I do myself. This feels like the only community I've ever belonged to and I couldn't be happier to be a part of it.
We love you too, Anonymous.

I get it now - the stereotype about getting stoned and listening to Zeppelin. Any well grown strain based on DJ Short's Temple Flo line (which is an ass-load of them, frankly), and some Zeppelin (Pandora chooses, not me), and the world is a lighter, less threatening place. Zkittlez Magoo, for anyone curious and located in Washington or Oregon (where Trichome Farms has licenses, I believe).

I get it now - the stereotype about getting stoned and listening to Zeppelin. Any well grown strain based on DJ Short's Temple Flo line (which is an ass-load of them, frankly), and some Zeppelin (Pandora chooses, not me), and the world is a lighter, less threatening place. Zkittlez Magoo, for anyone curious and located in Washington or Oregon (where Trichome Farms has licenses, I believe).
Anything languid will do, anything with long, arching phrases and lots of repetition.

To prove my point, try listening to Bolero.

And when you're ready for the next level, try watching it.

--Patrick

it is me the one who is drunk

also girls/women are pretty. and rad. there should be more girls/women in the world.

Alright, finally getting going with my big project - and just under the wire too. One of the things we specifically wanted to do within a year of moving down to Oregon was get some cannabis planted - growing for personal use being legal and all. Today, after far too long of procrastinating, the first seeds went into their damp paper towels to germinate. Now, since those heinous federal laws were passed last year that require our fearless leader to know anything and everything that goes on around here, and puts him at risk for legal action if the feds decide they don't like what we're talking about, I'm not going to put a huge thread here. I'm going to reactivate my website and get it up and running again. So, Garedicus' Growing Grounds is here - though for right now it's just an age gate and a cloudflare node forcing https use.

I'm a bit tipsy so I'll confess:

I like Batman and Robin. I think it's a fun movie that is campy in a similar vein to the Adam West Batman.

I like Batman and Robin. I think it's a fun movie that is campy in a similar vein to the Adam West Batman.
I think if any movie in that franchise should have featured The Joker, it should’ve been that one, and not the dance-with-the-devil-in-the-pale-moonlight one.

—Patrick

I found a truly fantastic CBD strain - Blueberry Headband CBD. It's 6% THC and 8% CBD. Works great for pain and anxiety. Hope my dispensary has more when we get there.

so scotch and soda is my new weakness, and apologies to @Dave for coming into his stream to profess my love for it. im on my 5th one tonight.