The Internet will never satisfy its lust for bizarre and weird things.

I want to see the informercial for this: "We source each bear from sustainably managed orphanages. We harvest our bears fresh-squeezed from only the happiest and most hopeful orphans in order to catch them at their peak of softness."

--Patrick

Maybe not the best place to post this, but certainly the most appropriate, once you realize who he is:
(read the whole thread)

—Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
"Bean dad" is trending on Twitter, and holy shit:
Twitter’s Bean Dad Is a Metaphor for our Broken Country

I have no idea if this is parody, but if it is the author is really committed to the bit.

TLDR; asshole Tweets lavishly about how he forced his hungry 9 year-old daughter to spend six hours trying to figure out how to use a can opener because he declared that no one would eat until she figured out how to use an old, malfunctioning can opener on her own, to teach her a lesson about self reliance.

The whole thing does seem a little fishy to me, because I didn't know they made cans of baked beans that don't come with a pull tab these days.

"Bean dad" is trending on Twitter, and holy shit:
Twitter’s Bean Dad Is a Metaphor for our Broken Country

I have no idea if this is parody, but if it is the author is really committed to the bit.

TLDR; asshole Tweets lavishly about how he forced his hungry 9 year-old daughter to spend six hours trying to figure out how to use a can opener because he declared that no one would eat until she figured out how to use an old, malfunctioning can opener on her own, to teach her a lesson about self reliance.

The whole thing does seem a little fishy to me, because I didn't know they made cans of baked beans that don't come with a pull tab these days.
Most of the cans of beans I buy at the grocer don't have pull tabs.
Edit: I knew I had some in the cabinet.
1609722128182.png