The Internet will never satisfy its lust for bizarre and weird things.

Around here, at least, the devotion to Sheets/Wawa is nothing like Bucees. Bucees is practically religion.
It's not as strong here on this side of the Mason-Dixon Line, but Lt. Gov. Fetterman preaches the Sheetz Gospel.

I can't bring myself to find out if this is real. It probably is and the stupidity is just too painful.

Isn't a woman entitled to feel pretty once in a while?
dollspider.jpg
She’s got legs for days. An entire week, in fact…and twice on Sunday.

--Patrick

Last edited:
This belongs here, mainly because we do not have a "What music are you currently enduring?" thread.

The best part is that so much of it is stuff people actually like to listen to, just not all at once.

--Patrick

This belongs here, mainly because we do not have a "What music are you currently enduring?" thread.

The best part is that so much of it is stuff people actually like to listen to, just not all at once.

--Patrick
Wow. I would have lasted longer, but @Eriol gave up at the 2 minute mark. (Take that sentence however you wish.) It's both horrifying and... oddly intriguing?

GasBandit

Staff member
Me at 1:20: "This isn't actually terrible music, it's just the instrument selection is questionable and even the sample wavetable FOR those instruments is kind of discordant and low quality."

Me at 1:40: "Ha ha ha noooo this is shit, I'm out."

I didn't actually listen to all of it, but once you get past 4:30 or so it mostly seems like variations on the same theme. The kids are the worst part IMO but it's just kind of boring over all.

I made it through the whole thing, but I agree that it was too repetitive. And not in a "we made it repetitive because we knew that would make it even more annoying" kind of way, but more like "we made it repetitive because we were running out of new ways to annoy you so we just repeated some of the previous ones."
It's a shame, too, because there are some joyously abhorrent moments in there.

--Patrick