The Internet will never satisfy its lust for bizarre and weird things.

Around here, at least, the devotion to Sheets/Wawa is nothing like Bucees. Bucees is practically religion.
It's not as strong here on this side of the Mason-Dixon Line, but Lt. Gov. Fetterman preaches the Sheetz Gospel.

I can't bring myself to find out if this is real. It probably is and the stupidity is just too painful.

Isn't a woman entitled to feel pretty once in a while?
dollspider.jpg
She’s got legs for days. An entire week, in fact…and twice on Sunday.

--Patrick

Last edited:
This belongs here, mainly because we do not have a "What music are you currently enduring?" thread.

The best part is that so much of it is stuff people actually like to listen to, just not all at once.

--Patrick

This belongs here, mainly because we do not have a "What music are you currently enduring?" thread.

The best part is that so much of it is stuff people actually like to listen to, just not all at once.

--Patrick
Wow. I would have lasted longer, but @Eriol gave up at the 2 minute mark. (Take that sentence however you wish.) It's both horrifying and... oddly intriguing?

GasBandit

Staff member
Me at 1:20: "This isn't actually terrible music, it's just the instrument selection is questionable and even the sample wavetable FOR those instruments is kind of discordant and low quality."

Me at 1:40: "Ha ha ha noooo this is shit, I'm out."

I didn't actually listen to all of it, but once you get past 4:30 or so it mostly seems like variations on the same theme. The kids are the worst part IMO but it's just kind of boring over all.

I made it through the whole thing, but I agree that it was too repetitive. And not in a "we made it repetitive because we knew that would make it even more annoying" kind of way, but more like "we made it repetitive because we were running out of new ways to annoy you so we just repeated some of the previous ones."
It's a shame, too, because there are some joyously abhorrent moments in there.

--Patrick

WTF Netflix?

Sexy Beasts, a dating show where people go on first dates while wearing elaborate makeup.

Is this appropriating Furry culture?
Every contestant is like "Joke's on you, I'm into this shit"

Also, this was already done back in the 2000's. It was called Mr Personality, a bachelorette style show where all the male suitors wore masks. And in the most early 2000's way possible, it was hosted by Monica Lewinsky.

1624479306106.png

Oh, SSSniperwolf.
I know you've made a name for yourself on YouTube and suchlike, and post lots of new content all the time, but d'ya think you could've maybe given just a little more thought about the thumbnail pic for this video?

getinmymouth.png

--Patrick

Did you watch Frasier?
Do you enjoy Cyberpunk 2077?
Did you ever hope that the two could be...combined, somehow?
Well...

--Patrick

I just assumed it was their version of the "Men" section of the site, like how shampoo comes in a black bottle and "electric rush" scent.
Though I suppose it could be the prelude to their version of Weenie Babies*.

--Patrick
*don't Google that at work, obviously.

figmentPez

Staff member
I just assumed it was their version of the "Men" section of the site, like how shampoo comes in a black bottle and "electric rush" scent.
It seems to be a section of the site for licensed properties that aren't necessarily appropriate for all ages. Most of it is like 13+ (Lord of the Rings, Marvel, Doctor Who, The Mandalorian, etc.)

The most "adult" stuff that I could find was the Gifts section. Which included a rabbit drinking champagne in a shirt that says "Bring on the Bubbly", and various animals in Love Wins pride shirts. Also an animal in a "Don't Text Your Ex" shirt.

I think this is a mix of them making sure they keep as kid friendly an image as possible, by putting anything but a G rating behind a pop-up, while also being a bit cheeky and trying to get internet clicks by being faux scandalous.

It seems to be a section of the site for licensed properties that aren't necessarily appropriate for all ages. Most of it is like 13+ (Lord of the Rings, Marvel, Doctor Who, The Mandalorian, etc.)
This would make sense, since you're considered an Internet adult once you turn 13 years of age.

--Patrick

--Patrick
*don't Google that at work, obviously.
Fun fact: I used to have all 4 original Weenie Babies that precipitated the Ty lawsuit, because they looked just like beanie babies (including the shape of the tag attached to the dolls).