The Kickstarter Bonanza - Everything Edition

Did you get an email about them? I still haven't heard anything about mine.
Yeah, I got an email when my tracking slip was finally updated.

That Kaladrax model is so fucking big. I could never use it in D&D or Pathfinder. It's seriously like 18 inches across with over a foot wingspan. I was not expecting it to be so monstrous.

Yeah, I got an email when my tracking slip was finally updated.

That Kaladrax model is so fucking big. I could never use it in D&D or Pathfinder. It's seriously like 18 inches across with over a foot wingspan. I was not expecting it to be so monstrous.

This just means you need to design something specifically to use your Kaladrax model in... to not use it in a game would be blasphemous... :)

Super stoked for A Study in Emerald. Got my "need your information" email today and this looks like it is actually coming out when projected (October).

Newest update has these images, which look great.

Love the look of the Gods! Cthulhu looks fantastic!

I think I can count on one hand how many times I've donated to a kickstarter. It's less than 3 that I've done more than the minimum to get the object in question:

Has me donating a few tiers down. Holy hell I'm excited.

Dave

Staff member
That looks cool, but not enough for me to donate. For me to donate it's got to hit me as SUPERAWESOMEYEAH!!

Alright, I cannot atest to the quality of this game or whatever, but fuck me do these miniatures look good. Seriously gorgeous. I'm in for a hundo for the Nasier and Goritsi sets (which comes with the rule book) for no other reason than those models will look fantastic in my pathfinder campaign.

Alright, I cannot atest to the quality of this game or whatever, but fuck me do these miniatures look good. Seriously gorgeous. I'm in for a hundo for the Nasier and Goritsi sets (which comes with the rule book) for no other reason than those models will look fantastic in my pathfinder campaign.

Those are the nicest-looking models I've seen since Rackham stopped selling Confrontation stuff. Enough to make me wish I had the money to spare right now, I could stand to do some painting.

Hey guys, I know there were a few people that backed the Reaper bones miniatures kickstarter. How many of you have received your models or at least gotten a shipping notification?

It's coming to the very end here and I haven't even got a shipping notification. Getting kind of worried.

Here's a question: is there anyone who actually reads KS mails? Or, conversely, is there a way to not miss the important stuff?
I've backed, what, 4 KS's so far, so not an enormous amount , but between the project updates, information mails, and newsletters of KS themselves, I've had to include a filter marking them all as read and removing them from my inbox view - getting 10 mails a day isn't irregular.
However, I've now noticed that some of the digital rewards were distributed just by a single line with a link in a single mail. That's...Pretty annoying.
So now I'm trying to figure out how to not miss the big ones, while still ignoring most all the others.

Here's a question: is there anyone who actually reads KS mails? Or, conversely, is there a way to not miss the important stuff?
I've backed, what, 4 KS's so far, so not an enormous amount , but between the project updates, information mails, and newsletters of KS themselves, I've had to include a filter marking them all as read and removing them from my inbox view - getting 10 mails a day isn't irregular.
However, I've now noticed that some of the digital rewards were distributed just by a single line with a link in a single mail. That's...Pretty annoying.
So now I'm trying to figure out how to not miss the big ones, while still ignoring most all the others.
I've supported... 5-6? And I've never got so inundated. I think you just got unlucky and backed some chatty people.

Move over Spike Lee you fucking hack, REAL DIRECTOR needs our KS bux.

Please don't give money to this.
I can't wait to see this fail.... my sister though? I can already see her money flying at the screen.

Where the money goes

The money goes all for cocaine for the stars down the nose.
That was funny though.

Well, this comic artist has either went crazy, an unapologetic scam artist, or a pretentious piece of shit. There was a kickstarter for a comic book and s/he decided that rich people suck, and therefore will not get any rewards from him, as well as also not get their money back.

If theres something seriously wrong with him then I hope he gets help, but if not...what an asshole.

Well, this comic artist has either went crazy, an unapologetic scam artist, or a pretentious piece of shit. There was a kickstarter for a comic book and s/he decided that rich people suck, and therefore will not get any rewards from him, as well as also not get their money back.

If theres something seriously wrong with him then I hope he gets help, but if not...what an asshole.
...wow. Just...wow. This is how he treats people that gave him $50k in order to publish this book? I only skimmed through his huge post, but it seems like the guy just went nuts.

This artist is infamous for the lies they tell. This was likely a series of additional lies with maybe a few truths put into it.

Honestly, I give no fucks. If they can live with the consequences of this action, then go ahead. Just understand that they hurt a lot of people just to prove a point.

Isn't that... well... robbing people? In a criminal, "you are going to get a court involved and possibly jail time" way?

GasBandit

Staff member
Isn't that... well... robbing people? In a criminal, "you are going to get a court involved and possibly jail time" way?
There's a loophole in kickstarters that says "this project may fail at any time for any reason and you don't have any method of seeking a refund or anything." That's the real pisser. Every kickstarter that bails on its obligations damages the crowdsourcing industry as a whole. Frankly I hope this guy breaks all his fingers and they never heal right again.