I herebye declare, from this day forth, that the theme music for @bhamv3 shall be The Chase by Giorgio Morodor.

The theme for bhamv2 remains Blame it on the Bossa Nova.

I didn't recognize it by the title, but once the YouTube ads finished playing, I recognized it immediately.
It was arranged by Harold Faltermeyer, btw.

--Patrick
The YouTube comments on the version I listened too gave me my next Pandora station. Moroder, Kraftwerk, Vangelis, and Jean-Michel Jarre seed the Electronic Gods station.

I didn't recognize ["Chase"] by the title, but once the YouTube ads finished playing, I recognized it immediately.
This has been bugging me for days, because even though I recognize the tune, none of the Moroder versions are the one I know.
And then this morning I finally remembered where I'd first heard it -- in 2003 performed by a duo of oud players who call themselves "DuOud."
This whole time, I never knew it was a cover until now.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
Right before I got on the road to a client site in Huntsville today, a coworker felt the need to tell me he had a very vivid dream about me last night, wherein I died in a car crash while driving to a client site out of town.

Greeeeeat.

Well, I made it to Huntsville anyway...

Dave

Staff member
If you go to bk.com and check out their specials you find the "family meal". 3 whoppers, 3 cheeseburgers, and 3 small fries for $13. You can't substitute anything and there are no special orders. But yeah, it's awesome.

Unless one doesn’t eat meat.

Off topic, but why don’t more fast food places have veggie burgers? Beyond Meat burgers are ok, but black bean burgers are awesome!

Unless one doesn’t eat meat.

Off topic, but why don’t more fast food places have veggie burgers? Beyond Meat burgers are ok, but black bean burgers are awesome!
Because people don't buy them in the US... because the companies try to make the veggie burgers taste like normal hamburgers instead of just something else that is also good. Which is interesting because outside the US, some of these chains have had actual success with things like falafel patties, spinach and Parmesan nuggets, tomato and mozz nuggets, and such.

Straight up? If I could get a falafel burger with tahini at McDonalds, I would.