A falafel burger would be sweet!
I know it's something food trucks do for a vegetarian option, since you can prepare and bread everything beforehand and just fry it on demand. I'm kind of amazed McDonalds hasn't done it yet, they already got falafel nuggets for sale in some places in Europe.

They ARE testing a pea protean and rice based McPlant in some markets right now though.

Because people don't buy them in the US...
When COVID hoarding happened up here, some days there wouldn't be a lick of meat at the grocery store. But there'd be plenty of all of the vegetarian options. People'd rather go hungry than eat veggie burgers. The meat lobby has done a wonderful job convincing people they gotta have meat with every meal.

When COVID hoarding happened up here, some days there wouldn't be a lick of meat at the grocery store. But there'd be plenty of all of the vegetarian options. People'd rather go hungry than eat veggie burgers. The meat lobby has done a wonderful job convincing people they gotta have meat with every meal.
As someone who has had veggie burgers... I'd rather starve too, unless it's the black bean ones.
Now the veggie chicken stuff? That's fine, I can eat that any time.

The bad: Our company's hot receptionist is leaving the company.

The good: She's being replaced by an even hotter receptionist!

So since remote school exists, our schools don't *technically* have snow days. But there's a few HS teachers in rebellion who have already posted that they will not be having class today. :rofl:
"due to heavy forecasted snow, my internet will be out tomorrow. Sorry!"