[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

And theoretically (idk how much of a semblance of a justice system florida has anymore), every single conviction or plea deal a Hispanic person has made in that county could get thrown out.

I mean... yeah, it could, but it's entirely possible they just dump the rounds on a third party seller that just repackages them (with a new lot number) and sells them at the crazy prices ammo's been at for years.

businesses and other organizations regularly receiving requests to review video footage for investigative purposes can choose to deploy specific hardware devices, known as FususCores, to their network. Once deployed, these devices make it possible to include the owner's cameras in the area's more extensive Fusus network.
The system then adds authorized camera feeds to FususOne, a map-based interface that combines all access points into a single feed. Access to this aggregated dashboard and its tools saves law enforcement and other first responders valuable time by directly accessing the cameras and information rather than going to the site and requesting permission to review the video.
I'm sure nothing bad will come of this.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
In the movies? The comic?

—Patrick
The Nolanverse movies. The second one, specifically. Bruce Wayne came up with a way to tap into every single cell phone in the city simultaneously to create a sensor net to find the Joker, and Lucius Fox said "As long as this is here, I am not."

Dave

Staff member
Does anyone have the story for that? I’ve seen it several times but nothing from either party about what’s going on.

Does anyone have the story for that? I’ve seen it several times but nothing from either party about what’s going on.
What would be the reasonable explanation that would justify trying to kill someone on a motorcycle?

Considering I know exactly where this happened, there is an extremely high probability that rider was Hispanic or Asian.

I mean, duh? This is the worst kept "secret". It's not just NYPD, it's all over NY and NJ. I've been offered them on more than one occasion, and to be honest, I've never taken them. The truth is I never trusted it or the cop to actually work if/when I would "need" it.