[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

figmentPez

Staff member
West Virginia State Police Investigation: 10 more minors, 42 more women in total to sue West Virginia State Police over hidden cameras

"According to a letter sent by Cpl. Joseph Comer, a member of the WV State Police, to state lawmakers, Governor Jim Justice, and the office of the Attorney General on February 16, a hidden camera or cameras were placed and operated inside the female locker room at the State Police Academy. Toriseva says her clients and other female Junior Trooper program attendees accessed and used the female locker room at the Academy during the time the anonymous letter states the cameras were in use. Toriseva also says the taping of the females in the Academy did not end until 2020, the same time the Junior Trooper Program was discontinued in 2020. "

“Our ongoing investigation shows rampant sexual misconduct, including hidden videotaping, toward female cadets and others, while they attended the Academy,” Toriseva told 7News. “Much of the conduct is through witness provided evidence.”

Some local cops were at my work today dealing with something. When they found out I used to be RCMP they decided to talk to me and make jokes about starlight tours and the like.

Google that.

Starlight tour.

Some local cops were at my work today dealing with something. When they found out I used to be RCMP they decided to talk to me and make jokes about starlight tours and the like.

Google that.

Starlight tour.
That's exceptionally gross and I didn't have to Google it.

So fucking brazen about it, in public, all because they assumed I would be open to it.

Me being the neurotic, conflict avoiding mess I've become, just smiled and laughed along with it. Coward.

So fucking brazen about it, in public, all because they assumed I would be open to it.

Me being the neurotic, conflict avoiding mess I've become, just smiled and laughed along with it. Coward.
Rule number one of dealing with cops say whatever you have to to not have them kill you.

Different red, white and blue country this time. Story is in French but TL;CR a cop in France shot an arab teenager in the head, lied about it claiming he was in danger, went to jail and is now a millionaire through Go Fund Me via a French right wing asshole.

Here's a picture from the video camera footage that showed how in danger the cop was.

1689347931579.png

is now a millionaire through Go Fund Me via a French right wing asshole.
This type of thing, plus the recent stuff with right wing jackoffs making tens of thousands of dollars on Twitter, is one of the reasons I am losing faith in society as a whole. Money has, and always will be, power, and those that are willing to destroy everyone else for just a little more money will always have more power over those that don't seek wealth at all.

I fear, like many times in the past, the only way to take away the power of those that hoard money will be violence, as in the end, no amount of money will be able to protect you from a mob of people with nothing to lose. I really don't want that to happen but the tide does not give me hope with how much money is being absolutely shoveled into all these grifters and PACs.

To be fair here, being somewhat close to it - a lot of that money was donated when the public story was still "cop afraid for his life, confronting a known criminal in a stolen car, accidentally killed him and was immediately terminated at his job and faces criminal charges, help protect his family from poverty".
It's not at all "we real Frenchmen must help protect a murderer of innocent black kids because of White Power".

I'm not saying that's what actually happened, to be clear, but that was the narrative at first and why the GFM was set up.

I for one would not donate money to a cop who shot a teenager in the head regardless of the reason, but that's me.

French cops went full mask off after this anyway.

Now that's enough... Facing these savage hordes, asking for calm is no longer enough, it must be imposed! Restoring the republican order and putting the apprehended beyond the capacity to harm should be the only political signals to give. In the face of such exactions, the police family must stand together. Our colleagues, like the majority of citizens, can no longer bear the tyranny of these violent minorities. The time is not for union action, but for combat against these "pests". Surrendering, capitulating, and pleasing them by laying down arms are not the solutions in light of the gravity of the situation. All means must be put in place to restore the rule of law as quickly as possible. Once restored, we already know that we will relive this mess that we have been enduring for decades. For these reasons, Alliance Police Nationale and UNSA Police will take their responsibilities and warn the government from now on that at the end, we will be in action and without concrete measures for the legal protection of the Police, an appropriate penal response, significant means provided, the police will judge the extent of the consideration given. Today the police are in combat because we are at war. Tomorrow we will be in resistance and the government will have to become aware of it."

Money has, and always will be, power, and those that are willing to destroy everyone else for just a little more money will always have more power over those that don't seek wealth at all. I fear, like many times in the past, the only way to take away the power of those that hoard money will be violence, as in the end, no amount of money will be able to protect you from a mob of people with nothing to lose.
As the number of people who have a problem with [income inequality] rises while the number of people who don't falls, eventually there will come a point where the larger group will feel sufficient confidence and/or justification that some sort of coercion/correction will occur, whether it be through politics, protest, or piracy.
--Patrick

Cool.
The LPR business is booming!

--Patrick

That was like four months ago, in this very thread!

GasBandit

Staff member
That was like four months ago, in this very thread!

Just keep swimming

FWIW, this officer was fired “effective immediately” after administrative review.
There are many people, however, who are now attempting to blame the dog for this incident, claiming that the officer’s failing was in not acting to restrain the animal, or that the dog sicced itself on the suspect—despite the video clearly showing the dog holding position when taken off the leash and not actually attacking until the (now ex-)officer explicitly commanded it to do so.

—Patrick