[Gaming] Upcoming games you are excited for, wary about, dreading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, you're right. I thought it came out this week, but it is, in fact next week. So, Lord Rendar, where and how are you playing it :p

Sorry, you're right. I thought it came out this week, but it is, in fact next week. So, Lord Rendar, where and how are you playing it :p
Games can arrive more than 2 weeks early at some shops. The street date is just an arbitrary thing that exits to prevent some retailers from a disadvantage (I.E. their trucks are late, but the guy across town had his trucks come in EARLY, so they are taking business away from the first guy). This is why you want to buy them from Mom and Pop stores if you can... they don't honor street dates because there is no reason to.

I have a friend who's playing it. Picked it up at a groceries store. Yes, a groceries store. You know those places where they sell limited games at mediocre prices? Yeah, they don't give a SHIT about release dates.

I have a friend who's playing it. Picked it up at a groceries store. Yes, a groceries store. You know those places where they sell limited games at mediocre prices? Yeah, they don't give a SHIT about release dates.
I have never seen grocery store spelled in the plural like that. Tomayto Tomahto, I guess :p

Are you guys so retarded that you can't properly click my link, use your god given eyes and peruse the search results to be provided the simplest of information that simpletons can interpret where locations are clearly stated that are located across the world or are we going to smile and nod dumbly like dipshits and perform a circle-jerk upon my heritage and move on to the next thread where more callous options may flow freely?

Holy shit, Wikipedia was thrown at me as a reference to debunk my point. Seriously? Is this really happening? Do I even exist?

Are you guys so retarded that you can't properly click my link, use your god given eyes and peruse the search results to be provided the simplest of information that simpletons can interpret where locations are clearly stated that are located across the world or are we going to smile and nod dumbly like dipshits and perform a circle-jerk upon my heritage and claim move on to the next thread where more callous options may flow freely?

Holy shit, Wikipedia was thrown at me as a reference to debunk my point. Seriously? Is this really happening? Do I even exist?
overreaction.jpg

Really? I looked up the EU release date and it was the 14th. I didn't realize different countries over there had different release dates.

Are you guys so retarded that you can't properly click my link, use your god given eyes and peruse the search results to be provided the simplest of information that simpletons can interpret where locations are clearly stated that are located across the world or are we going to smile and nod dumbly like dipshits and perform a circle-jerk upon my heritage and move on to the next thread where more callous options may flow freely?

It's like Gilgamesh and GasBandit had a baby. A french canadian baby.

BananaHands

Staff member

Yep.

Octodad's existence is a constant struggle, as he must master mundane tasks with his unwieldy boneless tentacles while simultaneously keeping his cephalopodan nature a secret from his human family. Opposing the octopus are scores of staircases, boxes of banana peels, and one intense sushi chef.

Octodad has gotten himself in a bind between his wife's mounting mistrust, and a disastrous trip to the local aquarium! Manipulate his body like a squishy marionette to maintain the masquerade, as too much suspicion from the proper populace will doom him to sleep with the fishes!

GasBandit

Staff member
That. Looks. Hilarious.

HOW DID HE FATHER HUMAN CHILDREN?

(Mama had a chicken! Mama had a cow! Dad was proud, he didn't care how!)

Status
Not open for further replies.