Julie's D and D Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simkin landed the killing blow on 4 drow in that encounter. One that is down on the ground ain't no different than one that can fight back. If you'd expect them to give you the same type of treatment then you'd be a fool. A FOOL! A FOOL I tell you! *pumps fist*
He's right. Can't trust a Drow.

Once Shawn posts and if he does NOT want the Robe of Contingency +1, Kara will take it by default and not be interested in "bidding" on any other items, sans Sunrods. :)

And I need to come up religious phrases and prayers in Draconic.
With wing and claw, your evil deeds stripped raw,
Base villain prepare to feel the great dragons law!

Lord Bahamut shining bright,
Your laws are your might,
Show the way to be right,
Bathe me in your great holy light.

By the scales of my Lord Bahamut, this insult shall not stand!

Fly high, fly true,
Dragon faith sees me through.

I am the Dragon, you are the sheep!

Robe of Contingency Cloth Armor +1
Amulet of Health +1
Catstep Boots (heroic tier)
Frost Maul +1
Breaching Leather Armor +1 X
Thought-Eater Hide Armor +1
5 Daggers
1 Kukri
1 Longbow with 20 arrows
7 Longswords
3 sunrods
30 foot chain
Man. With that armor I could make good on my threats to teleport through walls.

And course I want stuff. I have just been clearly preoccupied with stuff.

BTW) I'm posting this for Julie's benefit, but she wasn't feeling very well this morning. I don't know if this will have an impact on the game tonight as of yet. Just wanted people to continue checking here just in case.

She is trying very hard to not be sick for tonight.

Someone needs to get her something to cheer her up! Like orange juice, toast, jello, new shoes, etc...

Essentially, an invisible shank buried itself right below my rib cage on the left side of my body last night and I was on the ground, in tears, for 2 solid hours. Ask Darryl. He had to hear it. In any case, my doctor said I have a mild onset of Diverticulosis and told me to rest today, drink water, take pain meds, and eat fibrous foods. I'm still in mild pain, but nothing like last night. If the pain doesn't ramp up, I'll still do D and D. Otherwise, I'm quite certain you'd rather not be in Darryl's position, having to hear me scream.

Aw feel better Jules! :(

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Also, since no one else is interested in it, Kara will take the Robe of Contingency and the sunrods, and remove herself from consideration for all other items. :D

I will remove my interest on the amulet if I get that armor! :shocked:

*rolls incentive!*

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Better hang a drow from a rope on the ceiling so Simkin will be tempted to drop him on Nikto and be too busy to roll.
I LOLed

Indeed.

"Unhand those fantastic orange trousers you lout! Git! Go play with those new gloves of yours or whatever you sandbags do during your spare time."

Hmmm. Feats....

Dragonmarks seem pretty OP. The one I'd take (if any) is Mark of Passage, which grants an extra square of movement whenever a power lets you shift or teleport, of which I have a few, and grants the ability to perform certain travel-related rituals. I don't know if ritual casting is really in character for Kara, at least not yet...

Darryl, if I could make a suggestion, and if you have Insight training - Traveler's Insight - Grants a +1 feat bonus to Insight for each language you know.

Goddamn, that would put my insight at +12.

I'll think about it. I have three weeks to figure out my next feat anyway.

I need to get some hide armor.

Efimovich will take:

+1 to Wisdom
+1 to Dexterity
Feat: Storm Sacrifice

And he definitely wants to explore the captured ritual book and exchange rituals with Nitko.

I took:

+1 DEX (new modifier!)
+1 WIS (new modifier!)

Feat: Melee Training (DEX)
Retrain: Feat: Defensive Mobility

doomdragon6

Staff member
Is anyone else having this problem?

I remember Character Builder used to let you update on the intro page when you started it up, and I can't do that anymore. There's no place to select that.

The only way I can find to update is to completely uninstall and download the newest version. Which sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.