Rant V - The Drama Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Before you guys go and finish that joke, Read this Comic from start to finish. You will NEVER here someone quote those lines from the Simpsons again... not without wanting to cry.
Oh.... oh God, oh GOD. :waah:[/QUOTE]

I STILL can't read that without wanting to cry. It really shows you how sometimes the most inane things, like quotes from the Simpsons, can mean so much to someone... and how, in the right context, they can be absolutely heartbreaking.[/QUOTE]

The link, she does not work.

Before you guys go and finish that joke, Read this Comic from start to finish. You will NEVER here someone quote those lines from the Simpsons again... not without wanting to cry.
Oh.... oh God, oh GOD. :waah:[/QUOTE]

I STILL can't read that without wanting to cry. It really shows you how sometimes the most inane things, like quotes from the Simpsons, can mean so much to someone... and how, in the right context, they can be absolutely heartbreaking.[/QUOTE]

The link, she does not work.[/QUOTE]

What mister Super Moderator said.

Oh.... oh God, oh GOD. :waah:[/quote]

I STILL can't read that without wanting to cry. It really shows you how sometimes the most inane things, like quotes from the Simpsons, can mean so much to someone... and how, in the right context, they can be absolutely heartbreaking.[/quote]

The link, she does not work.[/quote]

What mister Super Moderator said.[/QUOTE]

try goin' here! ---> http://www.sugarboukas.com/shorts

C

callistarya

you know, at first I thought you guys were just being dicks and teasing me for some inexplicable reason. I don't watch the Simpson's, so I didn't realize that I'd inadvertently done one of their shticks.
I wouldn't do that, Tin. For reals.[/quote]

Well, here's the thing..I thought "What's up with Allen, Krisken, and Gusto? Why are they all jumping on the 'tease tinwhistler' bandwagon? I usually think of these guys as really cool guys!"

So, when faced with confusion, rather than jump to conclusions, start the nerd rage, and get all pissed off, I just thought "Whatever. I must be missing something. It'll all clear itself up soon enough." And it did! :)

I think there are a couple of us that can learn from that example.[/QUOTE]

Nah. They're all ***s who decided to **** your *** this time. ******.[/QUOTE]

well, that's just not nice...

you know, at first I thought you guys were just being dicks and teasing me for some inexplicable reason. I don't watch the Simpson's, so I didn't realize that I'd inadvertently done one of their shticks.
I wouldn't do that, Tin. For reals.[/quote]

Well, here's the thing..I thought "What's up with Allen, Krisken, and Gusto? Why are they all jumping on the 'tease tinwhistler' bandwagon? I usually think of these guys as really cool guys!"

So, when faced with confusion, rather than jump to conclusions, start the nerd rage, and get all pissed off, I just thought "Whatever. I must be missing something. It'll all clear itself up soon enough." And it did! :)

I think there are a couple of us that can learn from that example.[/QUOTE]

Nah. They're all ***s who decided to **** your *** this time. ******.[/QUOTE]

well, that's just not nice...[/QUOTE]

't Was all a ploy to get you posting again. It worked! Huzzah!

I STILL can't read that without wanting to cry. It really shows you how sometimes the most inane things, like quotes from the Simpsons, can mean so much to someone... and how, in the right context, they can be absolutely heartbreaking.[/quote]

What mister Super Moderator said.[/QUOTE]

try goin' here! ---> http://www.sugarboukas.com/shorts[/QUOTE]

The original link is working again too. They may have just had server problems. If you DO use the second link, it's the comic "Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead".

This thread is useless. There's no drama here.
No drama, eh?

What mister Super Moderator said.[/quote]

try goin' here! ---> http://www.sugarboukas.com/shorts[/quote]

The original link is working again too. They may have just had server problems. If you DO use the second link, it's the comic "Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead".[/QUOTE]

Your face is going to have a server problem! It'll have a 404 not found after it connects with my fists!

I cannot see that picture so imma pretend that whatever it is will also be your "O" face.

I hope that gives me a chuckle when I get home to unfiltered internet.

GAHHH! F*ck you free credit ripoff dot com!!!

Triple coverage, enroll me into a 14.95 scam!! ASSHATERY!!!

Some poor call center employee is getting ready to get chewed on.:mad:

GAHHH! F*ck you free credit ripoff dot com!!!

Triple coverage, enroll me into a 14.95 scam!! ASSHATERY!!!

Some poor call center employee is getting ready to get chewed on.:mad:
What, didn't the fact that they had commercials on TV clue you into the fact that they were anything but free? They've actually been sued more than once for their underhanded tactics. They won't be around much longer.

My friends from my university don't invite me anymore to any of the stuff they do... and I know they are doing it because it's filling my facebook start page and also because sometimes they even talk to me about future plans...
It's not that they have any problems with me, they simply seem to have forgotten about me.

It isn't likely... because they basically go to dance and get drunk, and they know I love to do both. I'm known for doing both! (and from other things too, but this is an important part of what I've always done with them). What's more probable is that, as we finished studying and we don't see ecahother every day, and because I'm awful at keeping in touch, I have simply drifted away from their day to day life... sometimes they remember me, but in general they forget to tell me anything even about stuff they had told me in person they were going to do and saying they'd send me the details via e-mail or whatever...

I wish I was better with people, but that's all I can do...

A week ago, my roommate stopped on his way to his room and with no provocation by me said "OH! BY THE WAY!" and proceeded to tell me how his girlfriend's roommate just broke up with her boyfriend and I could go get sex while she's on the rebound.

His girlfriend just came over today and immediately informed me that her roommate is "keeping a boy" in her room ever since breaking up with her boyfriend like a week ago. She then berated me for being "too late" and told me that if I had acted faster, I could have swooped in for crazy girl rebound sex.

So it kind of just really pisses me off that apparently my friends think I'm a sex craving jerk who wants to take advantage of a girl he barely knows emotional state just to get into her pants. They should know me better than that. I mean, yeah, I'm horny and yeah, I'm single and have been for an excruciatingly long period of time, but I'm also not the type of person who can disassociate sex and love, which is WHY its been so long. And they should know that about me, especially since they ALSO that type of person.

So what am I supposed to even say to that? I mean seriously. All I could muster was a shrug and an "oh well."

Furthermore, I've only talked to her roommate like three times I think, and I have never even given any indication to anyone that I was interested (I'm not) in her. So I'm not even sure where they're getting that from. "Oh! We both have roommates that are single! That makes them perfect for eachother!"? Is that the couple logic?

I'm talking to one of my single friends I have out here and she's telling me very similar stories of her roommates. Basically, my issue is that single people need to butt the fuck out.

And before anyone posts "manbaww", I want to clarify that I'm not complaining about being single here. I really don't give a shit about that. I'm complaining about people trying to give you advice contradictory to your character and their own because they for some reason think it'll be beneficial for you somehow.

It feels like it sucks sometimes checkered, but being the guy/girl who doesn't take advantage of the other person who is vulnerable is something some good guy/girl is going to appreciate someday.

Maybe you need to remind your friends that you aren't a sleazeball.

I'm tired of this depression I've been in. It happened 4 months ago now, just get over it! She's gone forever, there's nothing you can do about it, and this moping around shit isn't helping! Baw, baw, baw, baw, baaaaaaw! Something has to get better from here.

So, my son had "wish list" day for the school book fair.

He broke out his piggy bank, and discovered he's missing $40, which I assume went on walkabout during my halloween party.

What kind of low person would steal from a 9 year old?

I'm pretty sure I know who did it, but I can't prove it. And I'm not one to accuse without proof.

But if I had proof, I guarantee you someone would have broken fingers right now.

GODDAMMIT! Why is it that as soon as I decide not to pursue any relationships in the next few months, four attractive, compatible, available and at least semi-interested women come out of nowhere. I am NOT kidding. Four.

I am excited to build friendships here, but many nights I feel quite lonely. It wouldn't be so bad if I could convince myself that it was circumstantial, but I keep getting reminded that I'm choosing this.

GODDAMMIT! Why is it that as soon as I decide not to pursue any relationships in the next few months, four attractive, compatible, available and at least semi-interested women come out of nowhere. I am NOT kidding. Four.

I am excited to build friendships here, but many nights I feel quite lonely. It wouldn't be so bad if I could convince myself that it was circumstantial, but I keep getting reminded that I'm choosing this.
Chicks dig unattainable men. I became a bloody Don Juan once I got married.

Chicks dig unattainable men. I became a bloody Don Juan once I got married.[/QUOTE]

Must be some freaking pheromones then, because I did not announce it to anyone except for one guy friend.

Chicks dig unattainable men. I became a bloody Don Juan once I got married.[/QUOTE]

Must be some freaking pheromones then, because I did not announce it to anyone except for one guy friend.[/QUOTE]

It'll be in the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you talk to women. They'll pick up on it almost immediately. You'll exude it in your pores, this kind of "I'm not interested in you that way" and it's like moths to the flame.

It's the same reason (In reverse) why men who chase after women and put them on a pedestal never get them.

Similarly ...

Why the hell is it that I can do something right a thousand times, but the first time I do it wrong, it's the time someone was watching.

My housemate parks his car ridiculously close to mine. As a result, I get in and out so freaking carefully it isn't even funny. Then, the one morning I let the door slip and tap (tap!) his rear-view mirror is the morning he decided to peer out the window as he brushed his teeth. He just came down to my room and told me about it, and reminded me to be careful because it's a small driveway and blah blah blah blah.

Urgg. I need to get my mood back up before I DM for the first time tonight.

Cajungal

Staff member
Good job, CG. Why the hell did I have to jump down Jake's throat for no reason? Argh. Stupid.

I'm gonna call him after his workout. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.