The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

I realize it is a personal thing that you're feeling but I was just messing you last night with the lizard queen comment and was more, in fact, enjoying your ride with you vicariously. Hope you didn't feel I was being judgy or anything and that is contributing to how you feel.
Absolutely not. I laughed at your comment.

One of the sometimes-benefits-sometimes-downsides of losing a bunch of weight really is that I can't hold my alcohol anymore. I've had about half a bottle of (admittedly heavy) wine, and I feel like I'm already at my limit. Nice if you want to get a buzz going, but annoying every time you want to sample/taste some different beers or wines.

So we're on vacation in slovenia.
The house we're in now, the owner came around with some fine alcohol made by the neighbor.
I can hold my liquor, but damn. I'm pretty sure this is well over 70%. Tasty, and I don't feel like I'm going to lose my sight, but... Yeesh
Oddest thing, though - he sold us on a bottle of this stuff after one taste, then gave use three more and gave us some free bottles of wine but didn't try to upsell anything at all, just was happy drinking and talking.
I don't mind, I'm happy, but. Man, I can hold my alcohol but not this stuff

Anyone else using kratom? Been on it for my back pain almost three years now and my regular dose is only about forty cents

DO NOT TAKE DRUG ADVICE DIRECTLY FROM ME, PLS CONSULT AN EXPERT

It's like oxy, can last a few hours, and I haven't had any withdrawals from it. At work I was taking 5g every night to get through the dinner rush

All I know about kratom is the scare tactics around it. It sounds interesting.
I'm more concerned about its legal status in my state than the risks. From my experience if you take too much your eyes will wobble and you'll vomit it all up

Ordered a shit that says I have crippling depression and a sex worker is going to send me a black metal playlist. My life is so good right now :3