The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

I feel like my life is a punchline.

Also I love old fashioneds

but no one in this town knows how to make one.

also

i was promised sex

and it... well

i'm here

and not having sex

so let's just say

it fell through.

also

also

i can't dance

So I have discovered that vicodin gives me insomnia. I finished catching up on Game of Thrones and now I have nothing to do but pine away for the one woman I want but can't have. Fuck my brain.

Terrik O'Malley's closed? Bummer.
Oops missed this. Yep! We had a good night there at least ...... A year and a half ago? Man times flies.

Also, on the way to drunk time. Alone. I've been abandoned for a girls night. Well ...not quite. I didn't have the energy to focus on a Chinese movie so I opted out. Now I only have 青岛 and 雪花 to comfort me..

Ok 7 beers later (4 of those downed in a single gulp)---I feel good. I called the IRS and I don't think I'll have problems. You see, I haven't filed a single return since I lived in China. IRS's advice? Just file this year's return and be done with it. Do I need to supply proof of income (no W-2)---I can if I want, but not required. Well, awesome.

It's DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL...next week. So I got this weekend off and work monday and tuesday. Lawl.

I also might interview to be a Chemistry teacher next week @ an international school. The only reason I'm considering this is because I'd like to save more money before marrying June and going into pre-med so I can buy a car, get her medical insurance and take her on a honeymoon. Still...another year...that'd put me well over 6.

B

BErt

I have all this shit that is mine and none of it is together and I need to make it so

i haven't posed here in like 2 years even though i've been reading the games section every other day. What made me come back ?

i'm in love and drunk as hell and that SHIT DON'T MIX

edit: yeah, it actually would be nice if i was dating the girl i love and not one of her closest friends but who cares, i'm drunk... right?

I went latin dancing @ a shanghai club this evening and danced with a Colombian girl. I think June and I are going to have to take lessons.

Also, if I can learn fluent Chinese, I can learn Spanish. Let the learnings begin.

Heh learnings. 10 beer typing.

I had a shitty fucking night, so I'm drinking. My transmission went out 30 minutes from home even though it's a replacement from only a year ago so whatever, I'm getting shitfaced on brandy cokes for the next three hours. Lets see if I can break my record on brandy and finish 1/2 the 1.75 ml bottle, shall we?

I stewed some apples with cinnamon and nutmeg and decided to add a little spiced rum to the mix. They were very yummy but I might have added a liiiiiitle too much spiced rum. Wheee! :drunk:

When my friend use to be in SCA, he was part of a fencing group and their founder use to hold a revel near Halloween every year at his farm. One year I went with him, and one of his fellow fencers brought some homemade honey-cinnamon mead.

I.WOULD.MURDER.ALL.OF.YOU.FOR.ANOTHER.GLASS.OF.IT!

Seriously, that shit was liquid crack! I had so many glasses if it that night. And when it ran out, I spent the rest of the night licking the rim of my wooden goblet just so I could keep tasting it!

ALL.OF.YOU!!!

it is the middle of the day on Saturday. For me it is sunday. I am a little drunk. I have been working all day on a couple projects and I am frustrated with them both, and everything else in my life.

I hate texas. I have been living here in a hotel for four months, I have one month to go. I do not even know where I will go after I am done here.

It's to fucking hot. And I am to fucking drunk.

as a side note, i need help from someone who knows all about PHP and XSS and cookies.