I needed one banana. Just one.

The stems popped off all five. My wife is out with friends, so there's no one here to help me eat them.

Maybe this should be in the whining thread.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Yeah, I'm starting to see stuff people are getting into (tumblr? What's that? Should I care?) and thinking, "Yeah, I could get into it and understand it, but... why?" It's like I've already filled up my "technologies I use on a daily basis" slots, and adding another one would mean getting rid of one I actively use.
I think I'm way ahead of you. I'm turning into a crotchety old man. "Facebook? Why the hell would I wanna go there? Why do I need to give them my information?".

What's really terrifying is that my dad's the technology go-to guy in our family.

fade

Staff member
Now you have to start intentionally mispronouncing the names of the various technologies to distance yourself from them. Like when grampa says "facesbook", even though you know good and damn well he knows it's facebook.

There was a Chandler Bing quote relevant to this, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

S

SeraRelm

Oh, if you're like Wolverine but with Bananas, then GO MAKE US SOME F***ING MONEY!

fade

Staff member
This Gotye band sounds like somebody took the Zombies and The Police and mashed them together. Listen to Zombies: She's Not There, The Police: With or Without You, and Gotye: Somebody That I Used to Know in rapid succession.

fade

Staff member
I know Juski. I know that. Just like I knew it with Feist. Everyone I've ever heard but you refers to the band collectively as Gotye (when he has one), just like they do with her.